Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I have been at it now a little over a month. I have less than 6,200,000 peak xp, even after spending most of Saturday killing the first 25 mobs in IBP with XP buffs and the Taborean Academy event. This is the toughest easy level I can pull off. Too much work. I stopped playing in October, came back in June, and now I am putting my toons back into hibernation. There are more productive ways to spend my spare time.

• Changes are coming soon().

Question is, does this crap reach 1 year before the instance is actually clearable or not(No pets, how runewaker intend it to be ran). Honestly about time gameforge put pressure onto runewaker as a publisher to make the changes required to ensure the life of this game. Honestly cannot understand how players even login anymore, game was stale even in the past. Let alone now that PvP is completely fucked and pve is worthless & impossible to clear.

Addiction be real i guess.

• somewhere i understand why peak lvl failed ...till is made sw more unbalanced than now " lots of ppl not bother lvling but play daily sw and if there 9-10 lvl diference you like cant even hit it specialy if is use sw gear too and is not magic hit class " but this all not reason annoy every other ppl pve content

maybe time to sw out BETA...and fix everything after almost 2year?

• somewhere i understand why peak lvl failed ...till is made sw more unbalanced than now

Peak level does not help with siege war. It only increases the attack against monsters, if you read it on your peak1 or higher character. maybe that's part of the reason RW chose this path(however poorly executed) instead of increasing level cap.

• peak level 10 is not the same as level 110 for sure then we would be able to hit bosses at normal mode, ithink this is a big misstake from runewaker and gameforge that they didnt tested this is obvious, or the test team is more incompetent then i tought.

• somewhere i understand why peak lvl failed ...till is made sw more unbalanced than now " lots of ppl not bother lvling but play daily sw and if there 9-10 lvl diference you like cant even hit it specialy if is use sw gear too and is not magic hit class "

Level difference only matters in PvE. A level 50 player will hit a level 100 player just fine in case they have the same stats.

• So - what is sad... wel it all is, but another tidbit. When we only had level 5. I ground to level 3. then then went ands halfed everything ( I should have been level 6 - but was still level 3 ( almost level 4 as i was half way).

So went into instance, I could hit normal mobs and hard mode mobs. Woot thre was a chance.

then they change to level 10 peak. And I can no longer hit.

So effectively I should be level 6 to still hit, but nope I am level 3. so halfing did nothing effectively. NOTHING. why do that. not only did it do NOTHING, but it took away from myself and others that were level 5. They should be level 10!!!! FIX THIS.

• Moghwyn lvl 50 char cant even hit me rogue trust me........and what i say before? maybe thats why is cant fix it....and if you read i say magic hit class diferent!!!!!!....even some skill bugged can hit anything w/o lvl diference but is come from bug not normal way

• This right here....

I told everyone when peak 5 came out first... to not even farm it until a solution was implemented...

The ones that didn't listen... should now be twice as far in peak lvls as they were before they cut it by 50%... which essentially i knew would happen, and no compensation for anyone that did the work...

And i'm going to say it again, don't farm, don't do a damn thing until a REAL solution is implemented....

What if they cut the requirement by 25% again? or more?

Then again all that work anyone did, would be for naught again.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• So still no news on fix instead ppl wil get few Peak xp orbs in an event that will come in a months time let me guess it will probably be 10k xp orbs.

Its so stupid that leveling up is harder in ROM then getting gear for your char lol.

Plussings I dont even want to comment on since its promoting gambling with "loot box style" that is a whole different matter.

so whats the plan for next time 25% decrease in xp gain so like 1/75 given that incompetent team is handling it they will probably do that

rather then solving the issue. and any news on new ini? since even with peak 10 ppl cant dps it lol.

This whole thing has turned into a joke now.

• They already added 5 more levels to help us cleaning Pantheon. Also, some 300% exp bonus is coming (with free diamonds exp foods at varanas), that is the patch you were waiting for.

• They already added 5 more levels to help us cleaning Pantheon. Also, some 300% exp bonus is coming (with free diamonds exp foods at varanas), that is the patch you were waiting for.

The problem is you cant clear pantheon with level 10 even, the accuracy is to low to hit even normal bosses good.

They can add 10 more levels wont be enough still to hit bosses in HM.

The problem is you cant clear pantheon with level 10 even, the accuracy is to low to hit even normal bosses good.

They can add 10 more levels wont be enough still to hit bosses in HM.

well games are supposed to be fun and not full time work, personally not interested in grinding mobs for eternity there are better things to do

i suggest a nobel price for the dude/tte/s who came up with this brainless idea

SoVvjsU.png

I mean, all these things aren't even from a patch xD All are server side variables that are simply adjusted during maint. The instance is still unclerable now after 9 months. Players haven't had any new content for years now, its completely natural that people are bored. Siege sucks, old instances suck, not sure what else players are meant to do at this point.

Not to mention of course how entirely dumb the entire system of peak level is, it's literally only viable to level because of a bug in xp rates from easy mode instances. Level 1/10/20 it doesn't change that.

• I talk about meaningful content, new zones/quests are useless without a level increase to go with them. I mean things that long term are engaging to keep the player entertained and logging in daily, a new zone or instance is only short term, and considering that the instances/zones are dragged out for 15-16 months in last years this is well beyond the expectation that a player is continuously logging in daily for. Recently there has been some new cosmetics added to the game, but like most things in the last years, its locked behind the paywall of the cash shop & gambling.

Last new zone was anyway not even useful new content since everything is literally unplayable outside of doing the quests & farming the cards xD New wb and instance still unplayable after 8 months. GG.