Peak level adjustments - issue?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • its definitely getting worse...

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• many dont bother buying dias like many endgamers are doing now, only newbies will buy when they find out about peak they just leave ROM

again. GF doesn't deserve a single penny, why support brainless management atleast ROM can shutdown faster that way then how it currently is.

unless you expect another joke from GF like new fix will be peak 15 lol.

• Okay, gang. I think we've beaten this horse to death. Let's hold on as long as our patience permits and see what happens in the next however many months. None of us want the game to go away. I've been checking out other games, but I keep coming back because ROM has a great foundation in the user interface and basic/advanced features.

That said, I personally fear RW is finished doing serious stuff here. They have browser games they are operating, and GF hopes we will try one of their other games. I've checked them all out and the reality is, this is the only one I enjoy.

We have stated our case. Let's see if anyone at GF or RW can solve this.

• Even a statement of "yes we're now happy with current levels and exp rates" without even that why grind if it may just get halved again? lol
    The longer they take to do any more nerfs the more they are going to upset anyone who has already worked on it.

I was thinking about the contract that's coming up people keep mentioning. It's very possible RW has basically given up on the game at this point, who knows maybe GF even told them to not worry, but here's the bottom line. If the game is still making money when the contract it up then GF will find someone to continue making them money.
    They won't turn the game off while it's still giving profits.

• they do not dare even comment on these types of posts... because they know.. the moment they do... they will get flamed on anything they say lol

tbh, they don't have any answers anyway, they are in the dark as much as we are I fear.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• What if GF/RW made the whole peak thing worthwhile. Right now, it is my understanding that you only get like 3% increase in attributes at P5.

I am going to throw some numbers out here. I think they should be higher that I am going to suggest, but I am confident TPTB (the powers that be) will want lower than what that much work should be worth. Remember, again 65,000,000 Peak points is actually equivalent to 6,500,000,000 regular points. My toons that are level 100 but not doing peak show that to get to level 101, it would require 110,389,000. from peak 1 to peak2 requires more than 58 times that number of regular points on that 1:100 point ratio.

To make it worth doing, how about each peak level gives primary class +2% physical or magical damage )as class appropriate), +1% attack and +2% physical and magical defense. Peak10 would mean about the same as over-dura gear.

• Polog you read forum at all or just slacking in the sun with a drink? is there some updates or not? if you could answer my questions i asked in my last post would be great :)

Hi Arcanenl,

I can also read the forum while having my cold drink in the sun :) But nowadays we have no sun here.

I always read the forum and reply (if our team members did not yet) your questions, this is part of my job. When it comes to your question, i have no information yet, and i do not post any info about an issue if we have nothings planned to share yet.

If there will be some updates, we will be posting an official announcement under news and announcements section, as we always do.

I will make sure you will receive the information also from here, once we have it.

Best,

• If i dont have any sun you dont get any either :)

• for people end game.. or close. what are we supposed to do? for me... it is closer and closer to leaving game.

Things like getting something more than 'drop rate' for each level - extra damage etc. would be more interesting than 'forever'/ grinding/ or endless daily resets... for 1% drop rate.

but yea, I am guessing this is the end of the game in general.

• Fair enough :thumbup:

• they do not dare even comment on these types of posts... because they know.. the moment they do... they will get flamed on anything they say lol

tbh, they don't have any answers anyway, they are in the dark as much as we are I fear.

of couse they have answers - they will say "we have forwarded the issue (like they always did for years) and there is nothing we can do (like they always cant)"

• Gameforge is the "publisher", which simply means they are the ones running the servers. Runewaker writes the code. So, the GMs and CMs can do nothing except forward our complaints. I don't know how much pressure they can put on RW, but I would hope it is more than it appears to be.

• Believe it or not the only reason to play this game for the last few years has been the people.

This games a Social media platform, and Dungeon runs are just a minigame you can sometimes do with them.

The players of this game deserve better. But at this point im more concerned with making sure they can get a hold of me outside of game.

• Believe it or not the only reason to play this game for the last few years has been the people.

This games a Social media platform, and Dungeon runs are just a minigame you can sometimes do with them.

The players of this game deserve better. But at this point im more concerned with making sure they can get a hold of me outside of game.

This is absolutely true and now we even have a official discord so no need to log the game you find most there you want to talk to :)

SoVvjsU.png

• Polog you dont need to answer if we can hit hm bosses at lvl 10 anymore players did the test for you we cant even hit bosses in normal mode. This peak level is a big joke, with 51% miss on bosses when its 1 level diffrens its a big joke. If you wanted people to level peak to be able to do instances you failed alot.

• Well all we know is that these people don't want us to farm new ini. No clue why all this stuffs peak V and now peak X and the main problem still there. Definitely you want to close this game i would say. No comments people waste their time and money leveling peak some burn thousands of tickets others spent 10/12h farming xp for nothing. We want some answers please!

We need to get stronger!!