Completing the crossing

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So now that I have the three items, and my Crossing the Mountain Path quest shows complete, why don't I have somewhere to turn the this goofy thing in? The wiki suggests that it is an NPC in Scorching Sun camp. I have finished enough of the zone to bring up the NPCs in that camp, but nothing. Do I have to complete the whole stinking zone first?:cursing:

• Thank you. In the quest log (hit {L}) it usually shows quest receiver's position at the bottom of the page. This one does not. Can you forwared that to RW for correction in a future patch?

• Completed the quests and spent some fragments. Then I ran a regular daily. It looks like the Peak XP is calculated at 1% of regular XP value but TP is unchanged. Does that apply for all questing and all combat XP? Also, it looks like Peak XP applies to both primary and secondary, with TP applying to whichever class you are on. Can someone confirm or correct that, please?

• Yes, that didn't change. From the XP you should get, you get just 1% of peak XP, that applies to everything, and don't matter wich class you are using as far is lvl 100, peak level y for your char, not for a particular class. Instead TP are for the class you are using at the moment as always.

In the other hand, if you didn't check it yet, the quests ask for 6, 10, 45 and 84 fragments (total of 145) and you get orbs for 50,000, 100,000, 500,000 and 1,000,000 peak XP (total of 1,650,000), so you judge if it worth it XD Ini boss are still lvl 115 so is not like you are going to do much with peak lvl 5 anyway.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Since my characters aren't strong enough to handle normal level ini bosses beyond RT or on a good day, KT, it would take a long time to get 145 frags. On the other hand, with patience, you can get to level 5 or higher just by doing quests and running the mobs in the high level ini's on normal or easy mode.