Pantheon Instance levels

• Firstly, we would like to remind, that the instance’s modes were designed to be balanced around different peak levels, some according to levels which are not yet available in the game, therefore they weren’t yet to be doable with the normal means.

Yet if this were the case why does easy not drop Hard Mode type gear(ie ISS an set bonuses) and stats? In the case you are proposing each level (ie easy normal and hard) are to be the replacement for future new instances. And would have different top gear and different stats comparable for level. We are expected to accept that it is intended to take 3 years to finally complete and Instance, something is very wrong in that scenario, Please do not compare to other Game Forge Games as we are not playing those games but are playing Runes of Magic which has had a format we expect!

• The quote I am using is from announcements concerning closure of normal and hard modes in New Pantheon Instance. I am including this to clarify where quote was taken from.

• I was confused when I read this as well.
    OBVIOUSLY instances released with new levels is meant to be done with the new levels like every patch ever since the beginning for every MMO ever.

If Gameforge is actually trying to say NOW that Pantheon wasn't supposed to be even done with peak 5 but peak 10+ or some junk, they never said it anywhere or even hinted to it in the slightest over all these months, and if even so why was it not available to even do so?

Here's the coding facts for this issue.

Level difference is a different accuracy calculation then regular accuracy. You can't just over buff regular accuracy to compensate for this... This is exactly what they tried to do with the peak system and it seems they have no idea why it's not working...

Any Dev please read this.