use the tornado inside walls to destroy buildings

• Hi first of all this is not a report,i'm just asking if using tornado inside castle is legal cause a german guy say is legal,maybe germans play diferent game idk or gms just dont care,have some screens for doubts is second day in a a row they do same thing maybe we should do all players same thing ,plz if someone can clarify this ,srry bad englishX/

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

MERGE SERVERS...Ibergard in EU<3

Retired from Game,game become p2w

• I was forbidded for the German servers for a long time.

But recently, the teams of the different servers talked to each other in order to make the same siege war rules for every server. Apparently, one result was, that it is allowed to send a tornado through the wall, here is the thread in the (old) German forum:

http://board.eu.runesofmagic.g…ge=Thread&threadID=541144

The IRC message by Rakymos states it is allowed (and in the forum, 2nd post in the thread, he confirms it).

Edit: Then there are 4 pages of discussion where the GMs say they are still reworking the rules or something like this.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• well ty for answer but i never understand why cant be same rules for everybody8|,because if gms dont advise against that so we all can to same thing or not?hope a gm clarify this :)

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

• Is it rip anything out of context again?

Tornado is allowed to use. If you accidentlified into a building, there might be a resonance to that action.

Submit tickets to your respective support team, if you come across something you're not sure about wether it's a bannable offence or not.

- Don't expect us to watch a 60 minutes video of you happily running around, emphasize the minute where it's happening.

- Submit screenshots. Lots and lots of those.

- Screenshots are too big? Microsoft paint might be your friend. Also there are image converters online or external image hosters; paste image URLs into your reply.

- Do not crop your images. Cropped images are going to be ignored. Always. We are not allowed to use modified images as a proof for any kind of thing.

More info about screenshots: LINK

• respective support

Could you clarify this? So when I am on a German server playing versus a Polish guild, I should contact which support team?

More info about screenshots: LINK

• The player's inventory should be visible in the screenshot

Oh, I did not know that ...

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Tornado is allowed to use. If you accidentlified into a building, there might be a resonance to that act

like a said this thread have nothing to do with report,but i'm 100%sure that if i send screen with herlad destroy throne with gate up nothing happen because is not first time ,always have a nice escuse cause game is full of bugs ,my sincere apologies but is true big hug

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

• Tornado is allowed to use. If you accidentlified into a building, there might be a resonance to that act

like a said this thread have nothing to do with report,but i'm 100%sure that if i send screen with herlad destroy throne with gate up nothing happen because is not first time ,always have a nice escuse cause game is full of bugs ,my sincere apologies but is true big hug

You already asked this a few times in the past and the answer will not change.

You play on an ES server, therefor you will have to submit a ticket to ES support, because this is the respective support team for ES servers.

---

The team will forward your tickets to the correct teams responsible for their server(s), as well all teams speak a level of english which makes them able to lead conversations in case of any needed clarification.

I have used the term 'respective support' because not only players from EN server are reading/posting here.

• How about a rule of thumb. If you can't use the basic "White Attack" on your target. Don't use Herald's Tornado on it.

How about a gate which was rebuild and therefore can´t be attacked with a white hit - are you then supposed to not use tornado on this one?

In general about this question - nobody seems to know right now what is allowed and what is not. If you ask a GM in IRC they´ll answer "we are waiting for the product team from GF to answer all our questions"

Therefore SW seems to be a law-free zone where everyone can do what he wants and will not get punished - regardless from where the guild is.

maybe germans play diferent game idk or gms just dont care

maybe EN-players also do?

to my mind rams were forbidden at the towers - but ask Unbreakable (Vidar) on this one

or Venatoris about their 'special features' ...

or...

This list could go on for a very long while, for every server, for every region.

Therefore some clear stated rules, which are the same for every player under the GF-heaven would help a lot - and not less important a support which enforces these rules

• C'mon man... is English not your first language? Fyi from Google - The English phrase rule of thumb refers to a principle with broad application that is not intended to be strictly accurate or reliable for every situation.

Logically, a BUGGEDgate wouldn't fall under such "rule".

• Was mentioned to unbreakable long ago they use rams to defend towers they just don't seem to care

Ram at tower is to hide P/r ... coz of 50% of players see under invi/see when you are in hide!

leave RAm +> purge +> enter ram and use "Hit" is problem i believe only to peoples with too much gear with habbit "now i will clean this tower on AOE" !

No you wont!

Ram still there p/r did his job (probably) you are +25 and over but you cant take tower!

There is other machine that can melt this ram HP to 0 in 30-40 sec or so!

Siege machines are cool and have to be more involved in gameplay :) don't like it ? Arena 6 vs 6 is all yours <3

But yea, you have to rum and "take all" not everything is Diyce and buffs :P

About lame tactic ... "i have OP gear (also play OP combo) and i think i am great and i hAVE to win" <-- Lame tactic!

• Ram does not need to be inside the tower to hide a p/r, is more then capable of leaving it parked next to it, pushing it nearer tower is obviously a lame attempt to try and make it harder to click the crystal.

• C'mon man... is English not your first language? Fyi from Google - The English phrase rule of thumb refers to a principle with broad application that is not intended to be strictly accurate or reliable for every situation.

Logically, a BUGGEDgate wouldn't fall under such "rule".

Yes my first language is not english but i think i can understand it quite well. I know what you meant and i know it was not strictly accurate or reliable for every situation.

But THAT is exactly the problem here.

You make some rule - somebody uses something which is against it - he will find an explanation like 'but in this special case there was this and that...'

--> Therefore the rule has to work in every situation or must be explained better.

In general it would be better if there wouldn´t be any need for a rule. If there were some little changes to SW like e.g.

Point droppers

a lot of the things wouldn´t need a rule anymore.

But as long as there are players like Heroin here... against changes but defending bugusing and even claiming that 50% of all players are cheating and seeing through stealth...

• Dont need rules to make forbifen something legal!

"tornado" is legal Skill (herald) it have 7 min CD i think! if Enemy do on building your gate is "save" for 7 more min! is good for You

If most of guild can outheal their gate if not destroyed its possible to outheal building inside !

Dont think Tornado from outside can do more then 50% dmg on building inside, will make declare war in weekend ot check

1. focus buildings inside!

2. 1p/wl is enought to fix problem 70/70 is like 1 weekend to make on p lvl !

3. druid/wd can fix it for less then min ... yes have to back ot castle but ... you want ot have this building or not?

4. "more Ch/ms" ... log more ch/m for every gate, building and even player! (i buy new PC today can log 20 acc) do like me!

But as long as there are players like Heroin here... against changes but defending bugusing and even claiming that 50% of all players are cheating and seeing through stealth...

what about (i buy new PC today) and start recording ...

Next who run from bridge pass my main like road sign and charge directly to my alt p/r under invi tower near midd tower better smile (for photo)

there is a song for banana ban will link it later!

pushing it nearer tower is obviously a lame attempt to try and make it harder to click the crystal.

The only obvious for me is you can't lose with honor! Tower is twice higher than ram is visible from bridges or you have ot click to fondation? its "lame" to blame guild whuch all players gear cost same as your HOE set XD read enought for this in Discord:

"they are too many" ...,"they only f cap" ... "they and those Rams" ... "we was just 4-5" ... "F cap, cry, fCAp cry cry... cry" and you are so great and they are so lame XD

lame but stun and not kill your herald for last 30 sec yes? is that lame? have no immune for last 30 sec make oponent lame?

(I bought new PC, soon start active Youtube channel) catch you there my dear PRO "friend"

P.S. Scar, how is to play tetris my man?

• Tower may be higher then the ram, but the ram covers the bottom, meaning you have to click the very top, or find a bit where the ram is not blocking it. If you have to click the top, then you can only do it from far away, and as anyone knows, the towers can cause you to be kicked off if you click it and leave it to auto run. Rams inside the towers is a blatant exploit and abuse as that is clearly not the use of a ram. If this is how you want to win go ahead, but its one of your many lame strats your guild does, hm, guild cost as much as a ld hoe set? Well, gohard has +24 pvp gear, which is already much more then a hoe set, so your argument there is totally invalid really :/. Anyway play as lame as you want, unbreakable are nothing without mercs and you preety much lost all of them with how you play, so gj to that.

As for your youtube, i'd suggest not to given your huge model folder removing a lot of things, am not sure you can cap a tower without the base being removed? But gl if you do, i look forward to killing you in 3 hits through discipline again and getting video evidence :*

• Well, gohard has +24 pvp gear, which is already much more then a hoe set

have gear and play are 2 different things (can do SW in weekend only and ... most of time prefer to go drink with friends) last 2 SW-s ... 1st 10 min active then probably drop under table ... 2nd stay afk on some hill near Hilot ... kind of YES he is in unbreakable... yes have 1kk hp k/m but paly rogue ... (10 min a week) ... any of my alt with more kills .. like x2 x3 x10 ? xD

you have to change your nick to "Joker"

About "my folders" you try to hit so low that you will hit your forehead in the ground XD

"200Mb folder can fix all of your nab problems" was dirty joke truth is it have to be 12,5GB folder ^^ something that remove game itself XD but English humor is away from my savage jokes!

P.s. look forward to see what kind of gear you make with T8 i sell you :P

"having friend like you can make me so proud, that even i can fail once" unknown English lord :P

About 3 hitting me ... "F@%k the evidence" for more info https://TheresaMay.com

• Dont think Tornado from outside can do more then 50% dmg on building inside,

80% - tested in a declared war just for this purpose

what about (i buy new PC today) and start recording ...

Next who run from bridge pass my main like road sign and charge directly to my alt p/r under invi tower near midd tower better smile (for photo)

there is a song for banana ban will link it later!

Do it - please

Let everybody see how your alt gets probably destroyed by aoe and never be in focus of anybody.

Also record your rams at the towers covering them - it is a lame attempt to make it harder to click the tower and to tap it back from inside the ram - nothing more - and will not get more the more you write 'no'

Please record your bugusing and unkind way to play at a tower. :love: