Darn it... still no IRC

• It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that long time RoM player, and IRC/Discord member Rustyx AKA RustyTroll has recently passed away.

Condolences and best wishes go out to his friends and family.

Oh, bloody hell.

Rest well, player. See ya after the downtime.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that long time RoM player, and IRC/Discord member Rustyx AKA RustyTroll has recently passed away.

condolences to family and friends

we never know what lies ahead so please make sure you do all today and not skip a thing to next day or day after (i was there almost 7 weeks ago after a stroke and realised how short life is and got a second chance and now all well and fully recovered i guess my stubborn me helped a lot to fight my way back :P

SoVvjsU.png

Dang RIP. We bickered at each other a lot in the early years but made up after the server merges

• Hello peoples. I have been away from rom for several years, due to real life, its up and down, but stayed connected to the rom people through IRC which moved to discord, it has been a constant connection I felt and feel, you may remember me as Twissler, n00b p/k healpriest from osha, and erebos. From the guilds, Blinddragon, and illuminea. I met Rustyx after my journey in rom had passed except for some interactions in siege I believe we were different servers,... and his legend was wide,.... our server had heard of his name, his posts on the forums had led just about everyone to know who he was. I do not know if it continued to be so, I just know that every morning I'd poke irc and come home from work and poke irc and rusty was there,... and one day he wasnt, and you think ah, well, thats the way it goes, real life, it interrupts and people pick up and come and go. It was sad, but I thought he's off doing 'something else' and 'I hope he's having fun' and 'maybe he will come back and say hi'. And then we found out he passed. I almost wish I did not know because now there is not chance of him coming back and saying hi. I cry as I type this and the irc/discord channel is alittle quieter and much dimmer for us having lost rusty.

One last reddit catroll link for you my friend: https://www.reddit.com/r/mildl…rfect_moustache_patterns/