Second tier gathering?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I leveled herbalism, mining, and woodcutting to 20, and the quest giver says to increase the cap to 40, you need to abandon one of your qualifications. I agreed, but was not given a choice of what to abandon or how to do it. the quest giver then just gives me the "more ash" quest. I repeated this a few times and apparently wasted my stock of ash wood, but still cannot upgrade my woodcutting and herbalism (prepared to give up mining as I'm working on cooking which doesn't appear to require much ore.)

Am I missing something obvious here? How do I drop mining so that I can raise woodcutting and herbalism to 40?

• You can only level 2 of them above 20. maybe you already have two above?

Baldr - Secretmage

Magier/Hexer/Priester/Schurke//

Rüstigerentner

• Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng