Can not buy diamonds.

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I have just started a new character after being on a hiatus for 11 years, and no matter what I've tried to do, I have not been able to purchase diamonds. Credit card, Prepaid card, Paypal... nothing has worked. Support told me that it was my bank, but I was live with the bank today while trying to make a purchase, and the payment never hit their system. I'd appreciate some real help with this, since It has nothing to do with what I was told by support.

Thanks for your time,

Chrisanthia

• You tried to link your account to Steam? Maybe you have more luck buying trough Steam client (I'm not sure, I never tried, but there is a chance I guess). Otherwise, save your money :)

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Not sure where your failure occurs, but one thing I have noticed is that I need to try several times on the credit card screen before it registers. My big clue is when the fields autofill, I know I'm good. If I have to actually enter my name in the name field i know it is not going to work. Also, the flashing diamond button in upper right of the game screen does not work, I have to open item shop and click on the 'Top up diamonds' button.

• Do you have any info saved? I would assume the auto-fill would not work in an app if it has never gone through before???

• yeah, that's probably true. That being said, they obviously need to do some work on their payment system. If your problem is the same as mine ...then keep trying? I know that is not much help.

• From which region are you trying to buy diamonds?

US/NA or EU?

Also, are you buying dias directly in the game or through the website?

If you are having issues buying through the game, you can try it on our website.

Open the GF Client, select the account you want to buy diamonds with and select "settings".

This will bring you to our old website, where you can buy diamonds through the browser.

• So, with this diamond sale, I kept track. It took 9 attempts to finally make it through. I did note one other clue though. The times it did not work, not only was there no autofill, but the site itself was slightly out of focus (if that makes any sense). The one time I was successful the site was very clear (like graphics on high).