Trying To Log In To Old Account

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello,

I played ROM way back in 2009-2011ish. I recently decided I wanted to play again and downloaded the game from steam. My steam email, and the one that my old ROM account is tied to, are the same.

I (probably incorrectly) assumed that the email would transfer the old account information over. I was (clearly) incorrect, none of my characters or anything are here.

Could someone provide some insight into how to get my old account stuff back? I had a bunch of paid for content that I'd like to use.

Thanks!

• Since 2011 to now there has been a few server merges, so most likely your account is still there but your chars are gone (you should find your diamonds there if you had, but nothing else). You can contact support, but i guess they will tell you the same. And about Steam, you can link your old RoM account to Steam from GF client config for that account, or you can just play using GF client.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Last time i loged in around 2015 and my whole account got deleted. Some people claim they got a warning email but i didn't get any. Didn't try to contact support tho