NEED GENERAL GAMEPLAY GUIDANCE

• Hello folks! I hope you are all doing well!

Where can I find the basic instructions on playing the game.

I have game movement, fighting, harvesting resources, etc figured out and have my character up to combat level 11 ... and level 20 in mining and herbalism.

However, how may I do such things as equipping looted items, and using other items in the backpack? I have the starting weapon equipped at the moment.

I do have a nicer looted axe, or hammer, or pieces of armor, and so on.

Perhaps someone knows of a link or guide for these types of questions.? I am reluctant to ask others such seemingly simple questions while in-game ... especially if such

information is readily available somewhere else ?(that I can refer to.

Mapache

Never mind folks and thanks for the help ... I have things working better now. I couldn't figure out how to delete this post, though.

Edited once, last by mapache: Learned some gameplay and most of my questions are answered now. ().

• I think there was some basic guide when you first create your character. I don't know if there are guides for simple game mechanics.

To use any item, you just open your backpack and right-click the item. If it's a potion or a scroll, it will be consumed. If it's a piece of equipment, it will be equipped to a proper slot. If you already have some other equipment in that slot, they will be swapped - equipment from backpack will go to the slot, and equipment from the slot will go to backpack. You think you can also left-click and drag equipment to and from backpack.

When you are in the game, press F10 to get to Help window and see if you can find your answers their. Go to Functions -> Equipment to read more about equipping items.

• On the old DVDs were manual pdfs, maybe GF ist able to provide one to new players. But they are old! and contain things that are no more active, but the bacis it will explain. My files are only GE, ES and FR so wont't help much. Or someone if its legal can scan an old pcgames from the beginning, were the game is explained in detail, that may helps too.

Lucy und andere Wanderer, Sammler und Rätselsucher aus alter Zeit.

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.