[EN] Siege War - Thank You Thread V2

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello all,

For some reason the first version of this thread has been closed for months now: [EN] Siege War - Thank You Thread.

The reason is not clear to me and it is a pity because this used to be the most fun topic of the forum in my opinion. Siege Wars is the part of the game I and many others enjoy the most. It is good to read stories of opponents, thank them and sometimes even shares videos from the Siege War.

Let me start by thanks all guilds around the 1k points of the 20:00 CET time for the fair, equal and fun Siege Wars during the last weeks!

• The reason is not clear to me

Flame.

We gave that thread many last chances. And very last chances. And last chance for realsies now.

We even decided to open a new one in this forum when we had the board update, despite the old one still being locked.

And yet it took less than a month for it to be full of flame, too.

At some point the amount of work it takes to scrub that one single thread of posts that broke the rules was no longer justifiable and the thread was closed.

And so will be this one, as the reopening of closed threads is against the board rules.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Kind regards,

Diogenes

• Diogenes

Closed the thread.