What do Peak Levels provide?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • is give dmg whit rogue +druid waka buff +dmg food 551 dmg raise peak2 to 3...more 1 exp event and i can tell you 3 to 4 "hause exp bonus run out very fast and whit no exp event pointless farm it ...even when out 2h max 3h pet buff i stop farm during exp event too " no idea how many dmg for other class taken by and realy i not have idea what is give more "buff message bugged still"

• at peak level 5 my current buff reads; 1% movement speed, 2% attack power against monsters, 7% droprate. I have not observed any noticeable increase in crit chance in lvl 100 dungeons.

• Whow, peak level 5!!! 8):thumbup:

What is your current average hit rate in Pantheon HM at boss, or at the World Boss in last zone?

Did it changed because of you peak level?

• at peak level 5 my current buff reads; 1% movement speed, 2% attack power against monsters, 7% droprate. I have not observed any noticeable increase in crit chance in lvl 100 dungeons.

yea as was asked above, are you able to hit mobs or boss at hard mode? if you are, can you share details of stats (dex, accuracy)