War/Rogue

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • hi , I was wondering what kind of stats are good for War/rogue combo? is Str/dex ,stam pattk and like dex pattks and str.pattks okay to use for lvling ?

• For lvling you can use whatever(whatever gives you more of patt/hp) to be honest, but for the end game content warrior/rogue is not very strong. Consider changing to another class combo, like warrior/scout or if you are elf - warden. And on every warrior you go full str/patt(end game ofc).

• yeah None of my toons will ever be truly end game because I don't go to instances.. unless they are the ones I can actually do by myself... cause i'm not in a guild that's powerful enough to do high end instances such as like lvl 70-100 instances.. and I personally don't like to pug .. Unless it's with a very close friend and he's in a diff. guild then I am in and he's hardly ever on anymore..

But, regardless tyvm for the information :D

I like questing and figuring out my limitations on each of my characters, so this war/rogue character of mine is a new combo I never tried before I have a lot of casters /healers and like 1 Major Warden/scout that I actually kinda just put on the back burner for a little while until I can get new gear /stats for him, I wish I could get over the 90k hp bump I have on him.. Now I have Well over that for his Druid/warden side but.. I don't do much with him anymore that's my big issue.

Edited once, last by jazzygirl ().

• Hello Jazzygirl,

If you want to soloplay warrior/rogue and dirty stat your low gear, add some defence stats to the gear. You do not need the defence at the lower levels because you will kill very fast but you will need it later on. If you do not add defence, it will be very hard to keep your dirty statted low lvl gear on your body and still survive while solo playing more difficult zones.

Hope my advice helps :)

Good luck!