The new peak Quests

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Have the one making these any idea how inis work?

This boss vanish at 20% so the Q will never work do i have to remember you how many thousands of support tickets this must have created with a other quest ???

(Added the older quest that was bugged )

Dragon Secret Scroll from quest Dreadlord of the Thirteen Circles

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• Two of the quests are for New Pantheon normal bosses. Level 111. To unlock the Peak System.

Does that answer your question? XD

Guess that's one more for the list of target replacement requests :)

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Ye well ofc i know they don't that reminds me why i bother :)

you can add watercave to your list by doing it normal way it will not complete boss needs to be onehitted or no completion

SoVvjsU.png

• and if this peak questing is meant to help those that struggle with harder inis why are they included in the first place?

what i seen there is only few a day that is not that hard

one day 2 quests in ibp normal cibel and nex nex that are incredibly hard for even a good party since just 6 spots

(normal mode is actually harder to do than hardmode)

at this rate some players can max do 1 q a day so 3 "coins" a day means 900 days till they are there lol....

SoVvjsU.png

• Or uses his brain. In this case (90+ normal Mode, 900 pieces, ......). Hm???? But the correction will be with one of the next festival changes. The need work (work is money).

• well today so far

fayelod = bugged

veil of crypt which is incredibly hard never really farmed ever

raven also incredibly hard never farmed really ever

so its not really a picnic or any help to get the peak quest done if the set up is like this

most have around 3h max a day to play too and if these bad Q comes that time then its not going to be finished ever

SoVvjsU.png

• As usual, new content is always tested rigorously before release.

Do you think that if a software tester points out a bug it will always be fixed before the product is published?

If the bug is minor and does not affect the functionality of the feature - no.

However if players can't complete the quest because of bugged content then I would say yes, one would expect it to be fixed. Doesn't affect me bc I already have peak level but just makes it not worth doing for those that don't have it already (it's already a significant grind, and having probably 20-30% of the quests not working as intended is surely enough to put those players off). Community would rather wait slightly longer to have content that actually works and isn't bugged, however going by previous releases even 1 year+ isn't enough to make it not completely catastrophically untested (Sun temple release comes to mind).

• As usual, new content is always tested rigorously before release.

Do you think that if a software tester points out a bug it will always be fixed before the product is published?

If the bug is minor and does not affect the functionality of the feature - no.

However if players can't complete the quest because of bugged content then I would say yes, one would expect it to be fixed.

Anyone working in software development and software testing can assure you that this is not the case.

It would be great if Runewaker would fix more issues, but all we can do is report issues (before and after the patch is live).

We test new content before it hits the live servers, but testing patches unfortunately doesn't prevent bugs from affecting players on the live servers. So repeating again and again "Has the new content been tested" won't have any effect, and doesn't help.

Instead, please create bug reports as described here [Technical help & bug report] to make sure that we don't miss anything.

• I am really disappointed in this so called help i do have the peak level myself but for those that struggle this is not a fair deal

the quests are actually harder than those for normal peak quest

only few easy ones and like 1 per ini rest are in really hard inis and even 2 bosses that most cant do so it is not helping

the list needs balancing since as i said earlier people have limited time and cant play 24/7

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• Fifio

Changed the title of the thread from “The new peak Quest Fayelod” to “The new peak Quests”.

• Well this is bugged too when boss reach 1% he runs into a portal and you kill the portal and chest spawns

but quest is not completing (typical runewaker logic )

SoVvjsU.png

• well so far Fayelod only bugged

dayson can be nuked with a scout if you skip tactic (jenny tosh way) so a bug but can get around it

water cave boss same need nuke or no completion

still ongoing search for what rest of quests does

SoVvjsU.png

• [....]

still ongoing search for what rest of quests does

Just in case if you didn't see it: I posted the full list here: [Patch 7.4.0.2904 - 11th Anniversary Event]

unless you just meant you're searching for whether they can be completed without oneshots, then nevermind :)

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• i am trying to do the quests and see if they work (i do know which they are https://runesofmagic.gamepedia…ory:Peak_Hunt_(Quest_Type) )

just curious of which are bugged...

SoVvjsU.png

• Home for information about Peak Level.

Complete list of all 60 Peak Hunt quests.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng