Which Skills Are Exploiting in SW Does Any CD for them or All Are Normal

• WHICH SKILLS ARE EXPLOTING IN SW DOES ANY CD FOR THEM

WL SPEED OK OR NORMAL FOR OTHER PLAYERS LAGS WL KILLS ALL 200 KILLS AND FLY SKILL

OTHER BUFFS ON GATE , TAKE SCROLL CRASH BUT STILL ON GATE CRASH

ANY CDS OR STILL NOTHING ,IF NO CD THEN PUT WL SPEED BUFF FOR INIS SO IF PEP CRASH CAN GO TO BOSS FASTER

ty hope you answer correct on this or i just go play WOW :/

• why war/priest?

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• most rogues skills, mage gc iss, champ fearless blow, champ skills as wl/ch, wd/s anti magic arrow hitting through the walls, w/m (0with w/p and its dmg reduce takes 0 dmg) many "skills" are exploitable

IF NO CD THEN PUT WL SPEED BUFF FOR INIS SO IF PEP CRASH CAN GO TO BOSS FASTER

might as well kill the class only thing that is annoying for wl

• 0 dmg happens because iss and disci works wrong in calculation(sum instead of multiplication) wp buff itself isnt bugged, the fact that its needed to eploit disci doesnt make w/p bugged, you need pvp gear too anyway

also i think w/k can have %100 dmg reduction too with disci not only magic also physic. they are completly immortal for 30 secs

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

• Sarkas

Changed the title of the thread from “WHICH SKILLS ARE EXPLOTING IN SW DOES ANY CD FOR THEM OR ALL ARE NORMAL” to “Which Skills Are Exploiting in SW Does Any CD for them or All Are Normal”.
  • the Point with the pvp gear is not true. if you use all these magical Damage reducer … you get 0 Damage without any gear.

demn, then there is more than just disci and iss calculating wrong, all dmg reducing skills shld work as a multiplication to make 0 dmg mathmatically impossible

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

• It seems that all damage reduction skills work additively, which allows many classes to get some sort of "immunity" when cumulating enough of them, not only knights (thinking about s/wd, wd/d on top of my head). Sure the knights are the ones which take most advantage of it, but i don't think it can be considered a "bug" since all skills work the same way. And I'd dare say it is somewhat balanced when some warlocks run around 2-hitting people ;)

• I don't understand why you say that it is calculated incorrectly, since they are all calculated the same way. It works just like the reduction from pvp gear: all those 4-5% reduction add up, if they multiplied it would be useless.

As to the claim that "almost all the people in the SW now play Knights", there are not so many k/m out there, and very few actually use the full damage reduction (and I play w/m, I notice it very quickly when I hit for 0). K/M is played because it hits hard, has many tanking skills, and decent controls. If anything, those who use the damage reduction to the fullest just get some icing on the cake. K/M is just a "top tier" SW combo, like S/Wd is a "top tier" PvE combo. Claiming k/m can't be killed is also quite an overstatement, although they usually have the upper hand in a 1v1 situation. I understand it is frustrating for a wl to deal with them, but every class has a combo it is somehow weak to, and everything is weak to r/d.

• RoM SW is like play "Stone-scissors-paper" and combos work so

lets sasy K/m is a stone , wl/ch is a scissors and r/d is Paper

just handle it "k/m is immune to magic" "wl/ch is speed hack" and "r/d* kill you" thats it!

*r/d can die in moment of swap to pve gear just from randomly runing on "Beast's Roar" Wl/ch few times before success to throw his poison AOE over crazy running WL/ch (thats why i think wl/ch kill r/d for sure if both have no immune foods on)

• wl speed is an intended but still wrong thing which needs a nerf, any dmg reduction working additevly is a bug which needs a fix imo

if i remember correctly pvp gear, zodiac, title badge etc all player resist works as multiplication because in my tank gear i would have %106.8 player resist if it was additive

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

• I didn't read the all-caps part of your post (I don't like getting screamed at) but there just are

• Exploits and Bugs whose discussion is not allowed in the forum (if any exist)
    • Skills that work as intended, just might need a nerf such as warlock speed, gate-protecting skills from Lv50 chars etc.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• ok so if i use chiron, magic arrows, crystal and Nervous Tribulations skill will work as intendet ok i dont exploiting my skils in sw none does

btw Nervous Tribulations make lags

• Hello ilefx,

It is difficult to read your posts when your capslock gets stuck. As well we can all expect that we're talking to each other in a respectful manner.Below you can read what I have already said regarding this topic.

• Just to clarify something, bethomia iss for knight is bugged.

Knights having 30s magical immune are the ones who corrected it.

You should be glad that RoM developers did a mistake again.;)

• K/M should be removed from SW cuz this...

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• Novar

Closed the thread.