Hidden Title guide (titles that appear under the challenge category discussion)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Does anyone know if a guide exists for getting the hidden titles that appear under the Challenge category? It would basically be a guide that tells you how to get any titles that aren’t shown anywhere in your title screen. The requirements for getting these titles aren’t shown or written in the title menu either so you’ll only get a hidden title if you happen to randomly fulfill the requirements for getting it. A good example would be the 5 titles you can get for killing the Beruda Lize rare monster at different levels on your character but they are the titles that most players already know about.

If anyone knows a good guide for this, maybe they can post it here. I searched for hours on google but I couldn’t find very much information about this. Or perhaps we can just create a guide if many players reply to this reddit post as time goes on. So below I will just list every title that I know about so far and how to get them. And maybe others will reply later with some of their knowledge on these kinds of titles too.

I feel like this could be a good guide for any new players to the game since it’s easy to miss getting some of these hidden titles forever if anyone doesn’t know what the character level limit is for getting them. It should also just be mentioned that some hidden titles might have no character level requirement at all.

Great Master of the Bear King -

Kill Beruda Lize at level 1. (you can also do this in a party with others)

Bear Hunter -

Kill Beruda Lize at any character levels between 2 to 9. (you can also do this in a party with others)

Lone Ranger -

Kill Beruda Lize at level 10 with no outside help from others.

Master of the Bear King -

Kill Beruda Lize at level 10. (you can also do this in a party with others)

Bear Bully -

Kill Beruda Lize at character level 21 or higher.

Roseheart –

Plant 30 Magical Roses during the Valentine’s day event.

Nemesis of the Undead -

You can receive this title by completing the Forsaken Abby dungeon without dying and within a 25-30 minutes time limit. To get the title your character must also be level 25 or lower. Otherwise you won't get it.

Whitefur Savior -

You have to kill the second boss of the Pasper’s Shrine dungeon at character level 45 or below to get this title.

Wanted by the Zurhidon -

Your character must be level 40 or below and you have to open the secret passageway that leads straight to Razeela and kill her. You must also kill Dorlos within 25 minutes of entering the Mystic Altar dungeon. No one in the party should die during all of the time that they are inside of the dungeon. If they die, just exit the dungeon and reset it to try again. And you should have the quest that requires you to kill dorlos in your quest log. Think the quest is called Knowledge of the Ancestors.

Ecology Research Team Member –

You have to talk to Harlem who is located at the order of dark glory garrison. This is in the Dust Devil Canyon zone. Only a female character can get this title.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many other possible hidden titles are listed below but I just don’t know the requirements for getting any of these. Not even sure if they are hidden titles but they seemed to be the most likely candidates so I just copied over the title names from the rom database website. If anyone knows if any of these titles are actually hidden titles or not, and how to get these titles, reply to this post so we can just keep updating the guide with more information as time goes on.

And I’m sure there are probably even more hidden titles that might exist that I haven’t listed here too but someone else might know what they are, so post them in a reply to this message when you can. Apologize for only posting this message in English as well. It’s just the only language that I know. I will try to write up the full guide later in other languages and when enough information has been gathered. Thanks again for all of the help everyone, take care.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you until the end of time

Master of Mischief

Vampire Hunter

Nemesis of the Insects

Fungi Killer

Cactus Killer

Arch-enemy of the Morcus

Harlem’s Close Friend

Harlem’s Beautiful Friend

Full-stomach warrior

Novice Gardener

Intermediate Gardener

Advanced Gardener

Gardening Expert

Gardening National Treasure

God of Garden Design

Encounter with Green Leaves

Flower Neighbor

Friend of the Plants

Master of the Hundred Flowers

Blade of Grass

Flower

Lump of Wood

I’m a Little Gardener

I’m a hardworking Gardener

I’m the gardeners representative

Green Fingers

Pursuer of the Green ideal

Green creator

Please give me a little more time

Ghost card collector

Fire! For Victory!

More bombing equals more treasures

Who else wants to be cannon fodder?

Perfect Holy Oath

Hero of Taborea

Survivor of Malatina’s Game

Contender of Malatina’s Game

King of Moles

Goblin Hero

Move along, Goblin!

Green Miracle

Morning Mist

Committed Loner

Lovers go die! club member

Good Soul

Goody-goody

Pumpkin Eater

Prankster

Super Prankster

Treasure Seeker

Treasure Hunter

Owner of Treasure Mountain

Ghost Cavalier Criminal

Ruins investigation Team Hero

I believe I can fly

Friend of the Pirates

Daredevil

30,000 cards!

Autumn XX

Globetrotter

Happy New Year!

Frog Hunting Partner

Who cares about the Frog Prince ?

Defeat the Evil Frog Empire

Berserker

Great Adventurer

Enhanced Humankind

Increased Physical Capability

Speed Star

Member of the Royal Assembly

Champion of the Struggle for Power

Homo Novus Report

Cat Girl idol

All I do is Eat!

All I do is washing the dishes!

I love the Cat Girls!

Cheers on the Cat Girls

Look! I am a goody-goody!

My oracles are the best!

Oracle Beauty

King of the Battlefield

Nearly got crowned

I am busy with battlefields

Took a look on the battlefield

Life of the Party

Overcome the inferno warrior with ROM

Elite Hunter

Dimitar’s Blessing

Generous Soul

Arm of Steel

Tower of Fortitude

Relentless Hunter

Blessed One

Perfect Attendance Award

Readiness 1

Readiness 2

Readiness 3

Master of Seals

Honor of Dedication

Multitasker

Infinite Power!

I am that one in 20 million!

Pied Piper of Hamelin

Supreme Chef

Sir Explode a Pot

The Famous Ghostbuster

Super Granny

Voice Actor’s Egg

Deliverer of Love

Protector of Love

Toss of Elegance

There is nothing that I cannot break!

Test Symbol Title 1

Test Symbol Title 2

Sparkling Eyes

Praised by the Angels

Candidate

Glitter of the Blackstar

Spotlight of the Lunar Claw

Demonic Landing

Beyond the Demonic Turmoil

Bud Collector

Thorn Destroyer of Enoch

I might be wrong about this (not 100 percent sure) but I think that if your primary character level is above the limit that is required to get any hidden title, you can still get it by just switching to your secondary class or your third class if that class is still within the level limit range required to get the title too. So even if you have played the game for a long time but never bothered leveling up your secondary or third classes on the same character, you can just switch over to one of them and still go for the titles.

Edited 3 times, last by adam612 ().

• Titles from the first list require certain level of your main class but they have no limitation regarding your highest class. In other words, you can obtain all of them later.

"Whitefur Savior" is given for killing one of last two bosses (idr which one), not just b2.

The second list seems to contain mostly "usual" titles which can be obtained from festivals, minigames, instances. For example "Lets Rock! Kaz!" and "Kaz Madness" come from a pumpkin festival event.

• oh ok, thanks. ill edit this later with any changes that anyone finds. think i posted this months ago but since then, every forum has been changed so everything was erased. its like starting over again, lol

• You've also listed some purchased titles, such as I Am MT and never seen a bad guy before, there are probably more purchased titles, those I recognize. Also, (Trump Thug, Rabbits Blessing, Fallen Dynasty, Delirium's Chosen One, Partially Crazy)

You've also got some titles gotten from the Malatina mini games. Not sure they may be considered "hidden"

• what do you mean when you say they are purchased. like are they still available now too ? or removed from the game

• I played the game many years ago before some servers were taken down or merged. Never could find a guide about this back then though so I guess its why I wanted to try to make one before I return to the game again. Worse thing about the rom database site is that it often doesnt tell you if a title just comes from festival events.

Fungi Killer and Vampire Hunter were 2 hidden titles talked about alot years ago though that most players couldnt seem to figure out how to get. I cant help but think that Vampire Hunter comes from the Forsaken Abbey dungeon or the event that says to kill the vampire in the harder dungeon there (not the easier dungeon) but I'm not certain about it. I believe it was a raid of some kind to kill Count Hibara if I'm spelling that right.

As always though, anyone that knows anything , I hope you will tell us your thoughts here too.

• oh ok. they never sold any titles in the shop years ago. ill check the shop soon and just remove those from this guide too.

• If there is no good guide for malatinas game, i would consider any titles hidden from it just because youd never know how many times you need to play to get them. I can also recall some items that just give titles but they are really rare drops or a rare reward from an event. So anything like that counts too because its not easily found. Basically, if a title is always viewable in the title screen even when you havent earned it yet, those are not considered hidden. It was always the way that I identified them.

• I have removed most titles from the list that you all mentioned. Just wanted to ask you again about Trump Thug, Rabbits Blessing, Fallen Dynasty, Delirium's Chosen One, and Partially Crazy. Are those all purchasable from the cash shop too ? I am still reinstalling my client so I havent been able to check yet.

• oh ok. i browsed the shop but didnt see it. that makes more sense though so i removed those too. people used to say fungi killer was somehow available in the starting zone of howling mountains but i couldnt figure it out. they would say kill many fungi there and a rare one shows up. i know thats true but its not the fungi that gives the title. it gave another title instead. someday though, i think players that have found some of these titles will comment here if i leave the post up

• Gardening title: talk to Diya Sega (West Varanas), to exchange objects and get the title.

Novice Gardener

Intermediate Gardener

Advanced Gardener

Gardening Expert

Gardening National Treasure

God of Garden Design

Encounter with Green Leaves

Flower Neighbor

Friend of the Plants

Master of the Hundred Flowers

Blade of Grass

Flower

Lump of Wood

I’m a Little Gardener

I’m a hardworking Gardener

I’m the gardeners representative

Green Fingers

Pursuer of the Green ideal

Green creator

Mini-Games (Malatinas, Goblins,…) If I remember correctly, most titles are achieved by exchanging a certain number of ghost cards or goblin badges. You get a title for completing it the first time, and another by doing it 100 times.

Please give me a little more time

Ghost card collector

Fire! For Victory!

More bombing equals more treasures

Who else wants to be cannon fodder?

Hero of Taborea

Survivor of Malatina’s Game

Contender of Malatina’s Game

Goblin Hero

Move along, Goblin!

Green Miracle

Treasure Seeker

Treasure Hunter

Owner of Treasure Mountain

Ghost Cavalier Criminal

Ruins investigation Team Hero

Item Shop

Great Adventurer

Member of the Royal Assembly

Homo Novus Report

Cat Girl idol

All I do is Eat!

All I do is washing the dishes!

I love the Cat Girls!

Cheers on the Cat Girls

Look! I am a goody-goody!

My oracles are the best!

Life of the Party

Dimitar’s Blessing

Generous Soul

Arm of Steel

Tower of Fortitude

Relentless Hunter

Blessed One

Festivals

Pumpkin Eater

Prankster

Super Prankster

Pied Piper of Hamelin

Supreme Chef

Sir Explode a Pot

The Famous Ghostbuster

Deliverer of Love

Protector of Love

Toss of Elegance

Edited once, last by Leafer ().

• Wanted by the Zurhidon -

Your character must be level 40 or below and you have to open the secret passageway that leads straight to Razeela and kill her. You must also kill Dorlos within 25 minutes of entering the Mystic Altar dungeon. No one in the party should die during all of the time that they are inside of the dungeon. If they die, just exit the dungeon and reset it to try again. And you should have the quest that requires you to kill dorlos in your quest log. Think the quest is called Knowledge of the Ancestors.

Hey, so if I already finished that quest I can't get the title? Thats sad :(

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Wanted by the Zurhidon -

Hey, so if I already finished that quest I can't get the title? Thats sad :(

iirc (really really long time ago), only one player (an alt) needs to have that quest in your party

• Oh, i will try it, thanks!

Edit: Just checked, having both lvl below 40, only the alt with the quest got the title :(

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited 2 times, last by Tam_Cry ().

• Oooh, thats sad :(