Confusing equipment slots

• I assume I am not the only one: Every day the equipment of class 1 / 2 / 3 is in an arbitrary different equipment slot 1 / 2 / 3.

My question: is there any systematic, so that I can predict the slot for the next day?

• no, but its been that way for years, we are just supposed to accept Rom with the flaws it has because they wont fix any of them sadly...

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• this happens when you change classes it is possible to cycle them back but I do not recommend it , I would move my equipment to the correct class inventory positions .

the server save will save your quick slot bar icons .

I have no idea what is wrong with the hotkeys not saving though ...

also it will not save the server I want to play on ...

• Happens to me when I have a class switch addon that also switches the equips (in my case it's BetterEquipSwap). Uninstalled it—works as intended and no reassignment of equip slots.

• I do not have any addon for class switch and still happens but been a while since last, at some point it was daily

SoVvjsU.png

• On most toons I normally alternate between 2 sets of gear using a macro to swap to the previous gear. For example I have a toon that swaps between a physical DPS and healer equipment on daily basis.

/run SwapEquipmentItem(-1)

1) Before it can determine which was your previous gear set you need to check manually which two equipment swaps numbers you are going to use. If you only have 3 equipment swaps then it should be easy to check when you have the character interface open while using the macro. Set the swap to one of numbers you will be using

2) Activate the macro. If it doesn't swap back to one of the correct swap numbers you need to manually set it to one of the two swaps and repeat this step until it memorizes it.

3) Once it's swapping correctly you can exit the game to save it before it crashes.

You can reuse the macro even if the equipment swap numbers change after you restart the client. If you use more than 2 equipment swaps on a frequent basis then there is no easy work around.

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.