Siege War Titles - Wrong Path

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!

• I'd like to ask about Siege War titles as it seems at some point somewhere in the beginning I have chosen wrong path and I am not getting the skills/titles I really want. I have already missed "Soldier's attack" skill because it didn't give me an option for it and since then I am constantly navigated to magical attribute path instead of all attributes.

Now I finished the point of 145 budges (again got only Int/Wisdom attributes option instead of "all" )and I want to get back to right path because I need the Title "Midnight Ritual" and then "IronBlood Will", which is actually "all attributes" path while I am wrongly getting magical attributes path. (my fault I know)

So today I took new quest (153 budges needed and not yet finished) and options are titles Honorable Marquis Erekat or Orxon or Yugita. From the right site in my attached print screen - seems again magical path.

I want to get back to "All Attributes" path to get Midnight Ritual and then continue to "IronBlood Will". Can someone help me to correctly navigate pls. (if possible of course) Thx.

I am linking also SW Titles overview :

http://anakrasra.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/sw-titles.gif

• Pardon if I am missing your question, but, don't choose the magical path, choose the all attributes path. That is; every time you are given the choice, choose all attributes. The only way you get locked into the magical or physical path is if you chose that path over the others. Thankfully the paths merge three times so you can get on the right path if you haven't already gone down the wrong one. Unfortunately, there is no going back once you have made that choice.

• U chosed wrong path on previous titles at 135 badges and now u will get magical titles. U won't be able to get MR, but i guess there will be one more time where u can chose all attributes path at 162 badges, chose duke ironblood and u will be able to get IBW after at 182, good luck ;)

newbie w/m 8)

• Yes you can still get IBW. No way to get FT, SA or MR once you skipped them. Plenty of threads made on this topic down the years but no official response - I guess the stance is "it's your problem" for picking the "wrong" line, which is a shame because those titles are necessary for pve content.

• Pardon if I am missing your question, but, don't choose the magical path, choose the all attributes path. That is; every time you are given the choice, choose all attributes. The only way you get locked into the magical or physical path is if you chose that path over the others. Thankfully the paths merge three times so you can get on the right path if you haven't already gone down the wrong one. Unfortunately, there is no going back once you have made that choice.

Yes, this is the fault I made in the beginning and since then actually I didn't have an option for all attribute paths, now I have 3 titles to chose, non of them is all attributes. Doesn't it matter which one I chose right now? Will I still come to the merge with all attributes. This is actually the question I am asking. Thank you very much.

Yes you can still get IBW. No way to get FT, SA or MR once you skipped them. Plenty of threads made on this topic down the years but no official response - I guess the stance is "it's your problem" for picking the "wrong" line, which is a shame because those titles are necessary for pve content.

I know, I wrote to support and they answered me that they are not navigating players in the game in order to avoid advantage over another players which is a bit weird because you have only one chance and no way to correct it. My problem is that I am not getting "all attributes" option for a long time. Now I am close to "Ironblood Will" and got 3 titles as an option as I describe above and thinking if it is important which one I chose even if all of them are magical path again to get back to all attributes.

Edited once, last by Pardiac ().

• U chosed wrong path on previous titles at 135 badges and now u will get magical titles. U won't be able to get MR, but i guess there will be one more time where u can chose all attributes path at 162 badges, chose duke ironblood and u will be able to get IBW after at 182, good luck ;)

Thanks a lot, this is I wanted to hear as well, that I can go back.

• I wanted to get Separation skills, but went the wrong way. I wish they had items similar to Fruit of Forgetting and Skill Reset Stone to reset your SW ranks and titles. Potion of Demotion maybe?