"This feature is currently unavailable for your account"

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Upon logging into the game for the first time and trying to use any of the following features:

* Mail
    * Auction House (accessing, buying, selling, anything)
    * Whisper
    * Trading with players

You may be presented with an error message: "This feature is currently disabled/unavailable for your account".

This error message relates to the activation of your account and the confirmation of your valid email address. When you sign up for a new account, you are asked for your email address. After registration is complete, the system will send you an email asking you to confirm it. If you do not confirm your email address this way, when you login to the game you will not be able to use any of the above features.

If you did not receive such an email, or maybe even perhaps have mis-typed your email, please contact support.

• When I use the provided link, it does not see my account connected to my email. I got sent registration confirmation for this forum, but not for the game? :(

• When I use the provided link, it does not see my account connected to my email. I got sent registration confirmation for this forum, but not for the game? :(

Please submit a ticket to support and we can take a look at your issue for you there.

• I have typed my mail correctly and tried several times. but still did not receive the confirmation mail. if anyone can help me to play this game i would be glad to hear from you.

• i guess you have checked your trashbin? it often ends up there there. Also there used to be a possibility to resent it too but cant see it anymore

SoVvjsU.png