Teleport from Tasuq to Chassizz is a deathtrap

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello fellow RoMlers,

just warning everyone not to take the teleporter from Tasuq, Silver Streak Camp, to Chassizz unless you are a healer or a tank. It spawned me right in the middle of a deathtrap, and with my fairly fast loading screens I had just about enough time to see my character die. Now I wonder if this was playtested and RW just ignored any complaints, or if nobody ever thought of checking where the teleport sends you after RW just put in some random coordinates for the lulz?

Have a nice day!

• Big oof. So many questions in one sentence.

Vortis has the same issue, it teleports you right in the middle of nowhere and monsters attack you instantly.

Does someone has any other related examples?

• The real Big oof is that GMs know it happens with a past land, never fixed it, then let it happen again with another land.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• The real Big oof is that GMs know it happens with a past land, never fixed it, then let it happen again with another land.

A Game Master helps players with game issues like log in issues, buggy quests and so on.

We are not the developer of the game. Only the developer can fix bugs.

Game Masters and Runes of Magic testers report issues and these reports are forwarded to the developer.

• Ok, GMs aren't at fault because they only report bugs. That's understandable.

So is it safe to say that it's been reported and the developer hasn't fixed it yet, or was this just discovered?

Signature coming soon. Maybe.

• point still stands, just blame redirected

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• the instance Bonepeak codex point, ports you also right in middle of nasty mobs

(yes you can run in but they give a heavy dot and you die while porting iniside)

SoVvjsU.png

• Resurrection spot near New Pantheon isn't safe. Nearby mobs are permanently fighting with the camp NPCs and use aoe damage.

PS. A GM with certain reputation asked us to give more examples. Let's do this so he can safely close this topic too with "it has been tested" comment.

• PS. A GM with certain reputation asked us to give more examples. Let's do this so he can safely close this topic too with "it has been tested" comment.

Hehe, not even close.

More infos equals better report :D Some of these examples have already been reported, some are not.