Zodiac buffs are not compatible

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: All

Description: I have a legendary Zodiac pet (id 241511) and adult secret Zodiac dragon (id 241525) both with exp buffs selected. When I summon any of them I get a 40% exp buff. But when I summon another the pet appears but not the buff.

Upd. If the buff disappears then the buff from another pet can be obtained later this day. So it's really about compatibility.

Sever: probably all

Version: current

Edited once, last by Utu ().

• I don't know what you mean by tier for Zodiacs. It was obtained when i collected 12 adult Zodiac pets so I describe it as "adult" in the first message

• Hi, I got zodiac dragon from adult pets (attributes buff), and when i summon it, i can't get buffs from legendary pets either (I still don't have dragon from legendary pets). Is that normal then?

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Hi, I got zodiac dragon from adult pets (attributes buff), and when i summon it, i can't get buffs from legendary pets either (I still don't have dragon from legendary pets). Is that normal then?

yes :(

• secret zodiacs is just upgraded versions, so secret zodiac legendary dont stack with regular legendary, same goes for adult, so that means secret zodiac adult with exp buff is same as regular legendary with exp buff so wont stack

• secret zodiacs is just upgraded versions, so secret zodiac legendary dont stack with regular legendary, same goes for adult, so that means secret zodiac adult with exp buff is same as regular legendary with exp buff so wont stack

Yes, the problem is that using secret zodiac adult with attributes buff i can't use normal zodiac legendary with dmg reduction buff for PvP, or any other for that matter. As far as I remember that didn't happen with secret zodiac adult with HP buff at least.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Yes, the problem is that using secret zodiac adult with attributes buff i can't use normal zodiac legendary with dmg reduction buff for PvP, or any other for that matter. As far as I remember that didn't happen with secret zodiac adult with HP buff at least.

yes its a problem but its gameforge so.