New server for the Steam release?

• I think increasing the xp/tp you get from mainlinequests from 55+ is a better solution then tp from quests on an event.

Definitively. But that would need RW and RW won't do anything.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Well, should be quite simple to modify all mainline quests at once, could be done with a script quite easily to increase by a %, and dont forget, to put tp on quests would also require runewaker. So regardless it needs them to move off their lazy ass.

• Well, should be quite simple to modify all mainline quests at once, could be done with a script quite easily to increase by a %, and dont forget, to put tp on quests would also require runewaker. So regardless it needs them to move off their lazy ass.

Main quest line 55+ was already changed to give EXP x2 so is possible! also make in game ot be 10 Exp = 5 TP from "quests" also not so big deal to change if you know your job you can do it before finish your morning coffee :P

ONE big FAT black point for "New server" theory

What about SW guys ? it will take long time before "New server" players got lvl 100 til lthen they do SW like how?

a. SW only guild from this "new server"? till when? How many guilds wil lbethere so have some different oponent not jsut 10 guilds and 5 of then are not fight hard oponents!

b. NO SW first 2 months and then throw them on the lions ....

what level caste buildings you make for 2 months .... idk 5 if lucky XD

how good pvp gear you can make if you have no SW and low lvl drill ground also idk!

c. STEAM server stay alone till end of the days and be like "Italian server" much happynes and big effort for few months then ... wel lwe on Siochain/Aurora know how many come from there after merge

• i dont think you are giving steam users the credit they deserve, not to mention old players and some current players will go to new server and level and gear at a fairly decent pace.

as for sw........ its all a crap shoot as to if higher point guilds show up. there is way more to this game than sw.

AND i say this as a former sw junkie

16121790748pm_b56j2.jpeg

• Where is the problem? Let them have siege war whenever they want, so they might have bad equipment and maybe not everyone will be level 100, but they still can beat 1000-2000 pts guilds using tactics or numbers advantage.

And you definitively have to let them register for SW so they can start farming merits.

• as for sw........ its all a crap shoot as to if higher point guilds show up. there is way more to this game than sw.

On US servers, as soon as SW fully died out so did our servers. Js. With PvE content always being either super broken or super easy, SW is definitely one of the more appealing aspects of the game.

Yungyeezus/Roxzincrazy/Princewarden

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

How do i control to hide jears?

• i dont think you are giving steam users the credit they deserve,

"Runes of magic" is time consuming game everyone who try to convince me that you can play runes of magic and have progress without spend 2+hours a day is a liar or P2W! I have many friends who have/use Steam ... when you have "Steam" you rare spend lot of time on/in one game every day x few hours a day!

Example:

"have friend who return ot RoM every 10-11 months" <= play few weeks or months and see thet progress is slow ... mostly coz of "just few minets to some other game" ... then is "Sorry guys but i can't make new gear and im too weak now wish you all best" or just disapere without any word .... untill next few games make him bored and he come again to RoM ;)

Have "Steam" and no P2W ... your gear is "One item per lvl cap" <=== old joke my freind use when he "inspect equipment" (yes it can be lvl 95 set but stats are from last 5 lvl caps) .. is ok NP i like my freinds who have Steam <3

And you definitively have to let them register for SW so they can start farming merits.

The Server is not even Open, Players still don't Know what Runes of magic is ... they have no idea what "SW is" but you already corrupted their minds to make them think this is Just a

farming merits

here is a limit i put myself :)

P.S. i don't think Steam Server can be healthy! This idea will only split again our so small community

• as for sw........ its all a crap shoot as to if higher point guilds show up. there is way more to this game than sw.

On US servers, as soon as SW fully died out so did our servers. Js. With PvE content always being either super broken or super easy, SW is definitely one of the more appealing aspects of the game.

check my siggy i have been in some of the high end sw guilds. i know the extent of the player base now.there is more players than some of these people are letting on.

sw lost appeal to alot of players long ago due to just a couple way to op pvp combos. do i really need to remind you of the p/s nerf that was done simply because it was to op in pvp. was a damage calculation and i had proof. but like usual when something gets nerfed rw most of the time goes to far.not to mention the scout nerf that killed the class for years until it was reworked.

for me the appeal was and trill is the people that play. this is actually a pretty good community.

i am sad we lost info from old forums but this seems to me to better with all communities in one forum.now add new server for steam release and we just might see an influx of new players. it cant hurt to try anyways. and i will play on new server and hope my experience continues to be positive.for the most part it has been since i started in 2011.

16121790748pm_b56j2.jpeg

• Siege war is one of the few aspects of the game which can be played succesfully after a very short amount of time...

2 months leveling 100/70 and farming/crafting some gear

-> 4 Knight/Mages (30min of 60 immun to magic while dealing 1kk hits - gg), 4 Warlock/Champs (running with super speed and dealing tons of damage while having a lot of HP) and 4 Heals (Priest/Knight - good Sustain with great heal)

--> 12 people and you´ll crush everything underneath 2000-3000 points without any effort, without level X buildings, without gear from dungeons, without everything which really needs time, without any red stats

But PvE - going for really high end

-> there you´ll need siege war titles (tactical smash +19, fire 1+2, ironblood will, ..)

-> there you´ll need good pets (at least lvl 50)

-> there you´ll need cenedrils, star pets,...

-> there you´ll need good gear from the dungeons

--> here you´ll need months if not years to get to a point where the "old servers" are right now...

• I see a lot of talk about Skill Points (TP). I think that some of you believe the TP shortage only occurs in RoM. It happens in every questing game- online or console- I have ever played. It is deliberate and compels you to figure out your class and make the best investment with the available points. Some games do not let you accumulate additional TP when you level cap. Fallen Angel 2 is one such game. Irritating, but true. Remember, though that leveling faster through bonus weekends means you can be of a higher level than the mobs you are facing, and even that gives you an advantage in terms of your attack strength (IF you invest TP wisely) and the level of the gear and weapons you can use against them. While leveling, max out your passive skills and favorite attack skills. Get to cap, then do instances and dailies to fill the gaps.

That is the way of Taborea.

• Siege war is one of the few aspects of the game which can be played succesfully after a very short amount of time...

2 months leveling 100/70 and farming/crafting some gear

-> 4 Knight/Mages (30min of 60 immun to magic while dealing 1kk hits - gg), 4 Warlock/Champs (running with super speed and dealing tons of damage while having a lot of HP) and 4 Heals (Priest/Knight - good Sustain with great heal)

--> 12 people and you´ll crush everything underneath 2000-3000 points without any effort, without level X buildings, without gear from dungeons, without everything which really needs time, without any red stats

Yes maybe in case this peoples have good knowledge about game and enough access to item shop stuff it can happens

i made char on "other" server in 2 months but i had hight lvl friend who help me a lot and i buy 30k dias from Gameforge and sell half to buy stats and some items! but having knowledge for economy on game and server and lot of free time!

Thats why i doubt for 2 months "New server" can have lvl 100 crafter this take time and need resourses even you lvl char for 2 day on bonus EXP with 200 daily resets tickets ....

Crafting you cant force so much it need mementos x a lot and is hard to farm without gear even Dod ... still need lot of work ot make char able to farm it :)

When i start this game it was lvl 60 cap i start with 2 friends we make castel start level chars and craftings ... for 6 months F2P i was 59 lvl with blacksmith lvl 60 ... lvl cap was already 62 ... Our Guild was 10 players most near 60 castle lvl 7 or 8 and buildings lvl 4-5 gear was crap ... realy crap few 55 weapons and we needed 4 ppl to do DoD easy for memento farm ...

Guild die we had to found a new one ... in end i become SW ready after more then 1 year after i start play , lvl cap was 72 and i had (buy for Dias= sell dias to have so much gold) TOSH set and axe!

I start from ~0 on 3 servers after that it take from 2 to 6 month to become SW ready ... but servers have crafters and high lvl already players!

If you enter server on 1-2 weeks probably you wont found even "bag stats lvl 100" in AH ... Road on new servers is hard and i believe is better if:

Steam Introduce to their auditoria of users ROM like it is and If someone want to join lets join us on old servers with guilds and players who can help and teach new players to play

• Please don´t forget that there won´t be just 'completely new' players but also some which now play on other server, which played since some time ago - and maybe even some which might read some of the threads here...

And what will you need for these classes?

Some pvp-gear which they can easily farm in there castle right after having one.

Some weapons which for the start are available from npc´s for memento...

Some stats for merrits and open world...

Some runes - IS

and level 100 - and if you really want htis (and have the time everyday) - you´ll get it within 3-4 weeks without any help - but hey - they´re 12 people...

It is possible and if there will be some gamers which want to pay a lot of money... then they´ll get this done easily

• R.I.P July release ?(

• R.I.P July release ?(

Indeed our goal was to release this month, but some tasks and testing took more time than initially planned and we prefer to postpone it a little more, but being sure all is working in perfect condition for players.

We will do our best, that it won't take much longer, so please be patience for a little bit more.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• They want to wait a bit longer so it doesn't coincide with the half-life 3 release :D

• Indeed our goal was to release this month, but some tasks and testing took more time than initially planned and we prefer to postpone it a little more, but being sure all is working in perfect condition for players.

We will do our best, that it won't take much longer, so please be patience for a little bit more.

because RoM history has shown that a little (or even a lot of) extra time allows you to release perfectly functional content right? :D

Yungyeezus/Roxzincrazy/Princewarden

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

How do i control to hide jears?

• Of course. RoM is not adding bugs, just random features to make it interesting. Didn't you realize that by now? ;)

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear