New server for the Steam release?

• Permanent Mounts can be found as Festival rewards. I am not sure about aggregators.

The promise, from the beginning, has been that, other than fun/cosmetic/comvenience stuff, NOTHING would be cash-shop only. I think they have kept that promise.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Permanent Mounts can be found as Festival rewards. I am not sure about aggregators.

You can also get advanced aggregators, I think from birthday event

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Good, now. Let's enjoy this. But remember, the Diamonds are what supports payroll, servers, and internet access. Gameforge has to balance income and expenses. When income doesn't pay the bills- THAT is when the game shuts down.

Very well said, Grumpdaddy. Please, everyone out there, remember his words the next time you feel like screaming "But... iT'S ALL P2W!!!@!1"

This game, since the very beginning, has held to the premise that you can go faster with money, but there is nothing in the game that you cannot also do if you work long and hard at it.

There is actually an NPC somewhere in the beginning quests that points out "time is money." Go fast or go steady

• I don't think ANY new server is good idea!

Our game is sick, and need a treatment !

We need new ppl on our "old" servers .. not Our servers to donate players bored from lack of ppl to "try their luck in a new server"

Open New Server in a moment game need server merge is like "treat patient shooted in a stomach by shooting him in a leg too" ... it will kill patient even more faster ... but he will not think for a hole in stomah becouse pain in a leg will be maybe greater!

• I don't think ANY new server is good idea!

Our game is sick, and need a treatment !

We need new ppl on our "old" servers .. not Our servers to donate players bored from lack of ppl to "try their luck in a new server"

Open New Server in a moment game need server merge is like "treat patient shooted in a stomach by shooting him in a leg too" ... it will kill patient even more faster ... but he will not think for a hole in stomah becouse pain in a leg will be maybe greater!

When I think i want to try a new game, I look for a game released in the last couple months, so I am close to the level of the other players when I start. By creating a new server, it allows people who are new to the game start out close to the other players. I am not planning to abandon all the effort I have put into the game over the years, but I think a new server is a great idea.

• better 200% TP/EXP from mobs +quests also permanentor for 60days to new "accounts" = players and Gear that rise with player .... (stats = 50% of char lvl best posible gear) <== when you +1 lvl gear stats rise a bit so you can QUEST comfortable to 100 then you make gear you want ot have ... but you can do quests and minigames easy and feel well to play untill you lvl up :P

Click "like" if you are agree with me!

• better 200% TP/EXP from mobs +quests also permanentor for 60days to new "accounts" = players and Gear that rise with player .... (stats = 50% of char lvl best posible gear) <== when you +1 lvl gear stats rise a bit so you can QUEST comfortable to 100 then you make gear you want ot have ... but you can do quests and minigames easy and feel well to play untill you lvl up :P

Click "like" if you are agree with me!

I do not think +200% EXP (since TP is not possible) is a good idea.

1. The new players should learn the game, leveling "too fast" doesn't really help
    2. They will suffer from not having enough TP and get the impression that they can level only one skill or so

Also, pimping your equipment is an essential part of the game (and a fun thing to do for many), so taking this away with the leveling equipment might be a bad idea, too.

PS: This Click "like" ... begging is annoying

• do not think +200% EXP (since TP is not possible) is a good idea.

Gameforge can make it posible (few lines of cod)

1. They will suffer from not having enough TP and get the impression that they can level only one skill or so

TP bonus can be 300-500-1000% is all depend how cool Gameforge want to be!

Also, pimping your equipment is an essential part of the game (and a fun thing to do for many), so taking this away with the leveling equipment might be a bad idea, too.

after you are done with leveling and you want ot do Hard Mode inis or SW you have to make/learn ot make Gear ... but make gear every 10-15 lvls (done tell me about questing with quest gear ... try to go in Torgoten after redhill with quest gear and die 1000 time coz of hiden imba kilelr mobs .... "play comfortable" <-- essence of all ... if you want to suffer 10-20 min or kill a single mom of time "you go out of mana twice"for every quest done, your choice but most of ppl are not!

PS: This Click "like" ... begging is annoying

"begging" please you have to start career in TV comedy show! For real you make me laugh like no one last half of my life!

"Click "like" if you are agree with me!" is a way to show Gameforge that im not alone in my opinion ... and someone share it !

and peoples in forum know me well enought that im not ""instagram star""

Dont give sh1t for your ""likes"" or ""dislikes"" <<-- something i wish as option too

BTW if you think it is "annoying" i can make it my ""signature""

P.s. Game have to be more easy for new players! "Like this post if you are agree"

• TP bonus can be 300-500-1000% is all depend how cool Gameforge want to be!

Nope, they cannot. Here is a thread in the German forum where they are discussing it (mainly Saito) and the did not find a way to make quest TP nor a previous where there really was quest TP.

PS: For me, you are an "instagram star" now :P

• But Saito also said that maybe a sysadmin could do it - and technically there´s no point why it shouldn´t be possible...

Back to topic - new servers and steam are still useless when everything else has to wait... old servers are waiting for new event, new content,.. for everything - since months...

If one doesn´t know how many players will come with steam and how long they´ll be playing - then one shouldn´t bite the hand that´s feeding him right now...

• new server will be fun for me. i have spoken to some old friends and they are gonna return.

as for tp on quests i dont recall EVER having this. and i have been playing since ch 3 release.

i do remember them trying once and it did not work so i am betting you would have to edit the tp values in server db to accomplish this and then there is the whole what is it going break by doing it. (in regards to xp events there is no tp bonus on quests)

tp shortage is real but you will only ever get 10% tp of regular quest total.

so even if you do every quest in game you will need more tp to top up skills.

no matter how you decide to level be it fast with xp bonus or without you will need to do alot of daily resets while at cap to build a large number of tp.

i do not like the idea of an easy-mode server. so plz no progression no huge xp boosts.

16121790748pm_b56j2.jpeg

Edited once, last by timthum ().

• as for tp on quests i dont recall EVER having this. and i have been playing since ch 3 release.

i do remember them trying once and it did not work so i am betting you would have to edit the tp values in server db to accomplish this and then there is the whole what is it going break by doing it.

What do you mean? Every quest that rewards XP also rewards TP at 10% of XP.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

• as for tp on quests i dont recall EVER having this. and i have been playing since ch 3 release.

i do remember them trying once and it did not work so i am betting you would have to edit the tp values in server db to accomplish this and then there is the whole what is it going break by doing it.

He means to give an a TP bonus on quests during events like we get for XP. We always get TP on Mobs and XP on Quests+Mobs, but never TP on Quests.

He means to give an a TP bonus on quests during events like we get for XP. We always get TP on Mobs and XP on Quests+Mobs, but never TP on Quests.

Ah! I guess I had never really thought about it, but that is right.

Seems odd that it is a problem. We already have other ways of getting a TP bonus, such as Skill Potions, so the mechanism already exists.

• Is a few features server side that never worked, and had to be adjusted manually, such ways only runewaker would be able to do. Gold from quests, and tp from quests. Can be scaled up serverside by gameforge but these never worked for some reason. But given ibp and sun temple still giving the values they give, i don't think tp from quests is needed, and gold from quests? lol, already laughable state of gold on server, never needed it to be more.

• lol, already laughable state of gold on server, never needed it to be more.

That's exactly why they should reduce gold from dailies, but sadly the setting does not work / exist.

i don't think tp from quests is needed

It is! For everyone between level 1 and 95 and for every DD who cannot really run ibp/sun temple duo/trio. And that are a lot of players.

When I played my mage and had not very good equipment, I was not able to farm TP in ibp so it was quite hard to get a decent amount of TP.