New server for the Steam release?

• Thank you for the clarification Fifio, yes, IS has some openings/loading problems and its known. It is randomly giving error when we try to open it but when we reopen it it works... On the other hand Ladyalyssa says it does not work at all! It can be a unique problem for her, thats why i wanted to know more about it ;)

• It is randomly giving error when we try to open it but when we reopen it it works...

I don't know how many times i have to write that reopening the itemshop does not work. Some days you can try to eternity and no it won't open. Closing client same thing.

SoVvjsU.png

• Since Polog said it will be also on all old servers the price must be in diamonds if it is in Itemshop.

Hi!

These packages are also available in the in-game Shop for Diamonds.

Hope it helps.

When will there be smaler packages or single items in shop?

Why am i asking? - Because why should i buy such an expensive package when i can´t use half of it (Class-tickte - i allready have 6 classes, the titel, or half of the bags, or the costume which is maybe already in my wardrobe) ?

Or does one get dias back when he can´t use part of the package?

• Polog I sent you a pm with more info about my IS issue. Pls tell me if is ok or need to open a ticket :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• I think when you say you spoke to 'them' you need to be more specific.

• Is it expected to purchase a bundle on steam but not receive it ingame. I purchased the scout bundle and still havent received it.

yes my steam account is linked to my rom account , yes I have checked my item shop item depot and nothing

• I have already filled out a ticket , just patiently waiting for a response.

I just uninstalled the game from steam to reinstall to see if this fixes the issue , Had a player suggest this to me ingame as this is how they fixed there problem. If the pack appears after performing this action I will be sure to update this message and my ticket

Hello,

There were some issues announced. *Link*

And it has been fixed. If it's still not working for you, please submit a ticket to support *another link* for EN players and *another other link* for US players.

Thanks for the quick response. communication on forums seem to be on point and that's a great thing specially with the steam release

keep up the solid communication and watch the game flurish with life and popularity. communication between staff and the player base is 100% the most important thing to practice.

• Hush, burd. :)

By "them", I meant the closest to the power structure that is actually available for casual chatting and exchange of ideas. :)

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Itemshop not working again.

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• A guildmate on Aeterna says he just joined a guild on Phoenix, and there are 70 active, real, players in there.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• There was one guild, Fairytale I think that had all 90 slots full. Now I don't know how many were alts, but I saw quite a few people on the Phoenix serve since I started. There were a couple of other guilds that had decent size, though nowhere near as the big guild.

• By the way Steam badges, trading cards, backgrounds, icons are all released also.
    And Steam fixes Item Shop opening error - always opens in first try (Steam overlay browser is used).

Maybe add some achievements too? One option is to bind those with existing in-game title system, so that old players got the achievements automatically if they have same titles in-game.

6763 quests completed, 1829 monster cards

• Maybe add some achievements too? One option is to bind those with existing in-game title system, so that old players got the achievements automatically if they have same titles in-game.

The old server character is a different toon that the one on the "Steam" server, even if it has the same name and class combo. Just like alts on the other servers, each character on this server needs to earn its own titles.

It only seems fair to me.

GF used to transfer one set of wings(sans stats and refining gems) and one mount for you between two servers on the same acct. They may be willing to do this also to the new server on the same account.

• I'm not talking about new servers and items transfer.
    I'm old level 100/100 char playing still in old server - just use Steam client for that now. One server and one char - never planned to create any other.

6763 quests completed, 1829 monster cards

• You can log into the old server through Steam. I could be wrong, but I believe you have to load the RoM client through the steam interface first, though, and then use that version of the client. Someone correct me if I am wrong, please.

• perhaps frogster used to do such a transfer, but to my memory GF did not. These days support only transfers items that were bought on wrong server by mistake and only if the error was recent.

• Novar

Closed the thread.