New server for the Steam release?

• I have one tech question

In this account I have dias and i'm not able to use cause my item shop not working, If i link this account to steam, would be possible use those dias I have with steam store to buy rom packs?

I also have one question for you :) > What does "IS is not working" mean? Is it completely broken for you? It does not work even if you reopen it? have you created ticket for that?

• Ty for answer Polog :) I didnt opened a ticket but I wrote here: Itemshop can not be opened

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• how much dias do you need for these things?

Especially - how much are bag 5 and bag 6 and the mount?

It is not dias. It is cold, hard cash. The packages are Free, $24.99, and $59.99. The permanent bag rental items are in the $54.99 pack. All items in the packs are distributed to your IS Depot so you distribute each item to ONE character, who opens it. So the 4 permanent bags can be split among 4 characters.

I have lists of the content for each pack, at https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Steam

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• We will keep you updated if it will take any longer.

Polog Do you have any updates for us / will it take longer? :)

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• I have one tech question

In this account I have dias and i'm not able to use cause my item shop not working, If i link this account to steam, would be possible use those dias I have with steam store to buy rom packs?

I also have one question for you :) > What does "IS is not working" mean? Is it completely broken for you? It does not work even if you reopen it? have you created ticket for that?

Itemshop has been broken since beginning of this year.

Some days you can not access it no matter what you do and as long as it is broken there is no point to buy any dias since doh you can not use them.

SoVvjsU.png

• how much dias do you need for these things?

Especially - how much are bag 5 and bag 6 and the mount?

It is not dias. It is cold, hard cash. The packages are Free, $24.99, and $59.99. The permanent bag rental items are in the $54.99 pack. All items in the packs are distributed to your IS Depot so you distribute each item to ONE character, who opens it. So the 4 permanent bags can be split among 4 characters.

I have lists of the content for each pack, at https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Steam

f6b8256f6d8a63beddb9bca075c89a3e.png

Just curious if these packs will only be available to new servers? or you can buy for all?

IS is not separated for new servers, so yes, what is in IS is for all servers.

Since Polog said it will be also on all old servers the price must be in diamonds if it is in Itemshop.

SoVvjsU.png

• No, you can also use Steam for the old servers.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I am confused. I never said you could not.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

But i will not use steam - why should i - and for which one of my x accounts?

Maybe i want this mount for 2 accs?

--> And of course i want to buy it with my diamonds which i already have

• Its a steam deal , Most games who release on steam get something unique. Its part of an incentive to use steam. I think its a perfect Idea , it takes 5 minutes to link an account if you want to buy it bad enough. I dont know why so many people are complaining about it. Pretty lazy if you ask me , if you want it on more than one account than make more than 1 steam and link and purchase. Its not as complicated as people are making it sound. I swear some people just wait for deals and such just to have something to complain about on forums. A killer 45$ pack and all it takes is 45$ and 5 minutes of your time ... omg ... in the time people have been posting here waiting for maint to finish you could have already pre created your steam accounts so its a matter of connect and purchase when the servers are up. Steam will be able to monitor charge backs and refunds alittle easier.. maybe thats why people are complaining about it.

• Since Polog said it will be also on all old servers the price must be in diamonds if it is in Itemshop.

Hi!

These packages are also available in the in-game Shop for Diamonds.

Hope it helps.

That Clears the water up nice and clear. I guess thats a great idea but something unique to steam would be a good idea.

• Prices are way over the top , for anyone wanting to buy the diamonds from your site to purchase the pack is almost spending 2x the money they would on steam. You need a diamond promo asap to balance the item shop price and the steam price.

steam: 75$ canadian

Ingame shop : 3.4k diamonds = 145$ canadian

feels kind of slimey if you ask me

• They actually know this. I spoke to them and got this explanation, basically.

1) Gameforge does not value diamonds the way I do on my wiki. They look at what was actually spent verseus the number of diamonds sold. This builds in the discount. It is not equal to the Steam Wallet cash price, but it is much closer. Lesson here, kids, do not EVER buy undiscounted diamonds!

2) The price is higher for these items with diamonds to encourage you to use Steam Wallet/Cash because they need to do that to please their new VALVe masters... err, just kidding, but it does make them happier.