New server for the Steam release?

• I agree, the backpack would be nice in the Item shop. Could someone post the link for the Steam client and also if we will need to reinstall our add ons to it?

• I do not plan to create a new character bince since we can link our current account with steam (cf. faq) we will have access to these packs.

• I would love to see the permanent backpack pages back in IS. I only got them for 3 or my 6 main chars and have long regretted not getting them for the other 3.

• I read the boni you get for the 19.99 pack. its written:

Stalwart Adventurer

Increase all attributes by 85 in one fell swoop. Also, increase the experience you gain and your movement speed by 10%, and your drop rate by 20%.

Is that a title? Don't I get it with the 49.99 pack?

• When perma bags was last in Itemshop 5 years ago or more they costed as much as 5 years rent so was worth it. Even if it stinged that time.

It is a big plus to never have to worry your bags are locked when you need them badly.

SoVvjsU.png

• I read the boni you get for the 19.99 pack. its written:

Stalwart Adventurer

Increase all attributes by 85 in one fell swoop. Also, increase the experience you gain and your movement speed by 10%, and your drop rate by 20%.

Is that a title? Don't I get it with the 49.99 pack?

Now they give us all the good stuff in Steam packets? Great...

Next packet will probably contain titanium hammers for $99.99 or so...

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Free 2 Play

and Pay 2 Win ...?

• So if i got it right, u just released faq yesterday and today we have to download new cliet and old client is not working anymore.

Considering many players dont read forum... i bet many occasional players will think game is closed forever! lol

None of you thought to inform the community about the need to get a new client in advance?

At least we could spread the info to ppl who barely go on forum or official channel.

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• You only need to download the Client ... through Steam, if you actually intend to play through Steam and link one of your game accounts to your Steam account.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Considering many players dont read forum... i bet many occasional players will think game is closed forever! lol

You can still use the old client

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• I have one tech question

In this account I have dias and i'm not able to use cause my item shop not working, If i link this account to steam, would be possible use those dias I have with steam store to buy rom packs?

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• You only need to download the Client ... through Steam, if you actually intend to play through Steam and link one of your game accounts to your Steam account.

I see, sorry for the misurandestanding

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar