New server for the Steam release?

• Of course. RoM is not adding bugs, just random features to make it interesting. Didn't you realize that by now? ;)

Nice try Saito

Please explain what´s interesting about barriers after defeated bosses ind dungeons.

Please explain what´s interesting about bosses which don´t show themselfes to begin with.

Please explain what´s interesting about classes which are immun to magical damage 50% of SW.

List could go on forever ;)

But to come back to the topic:

I bet steam release not before September :sleeping:

• Random encounters with uhm ... very difficult solutions that simply not have been found yet. :whistling:

And your definition of interesting may vary :P

Bets go in the other thread in offtopic, but, yeah, probably not September unless something goes horribly wrong.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Random encounters with uhm ... very difficult solutions that simply not have been found yet. :whistling:

And your definition of interesting may vary :P

Bets go in the other thread in offtopic, but, yeah, probably not September unless something goes horribly wrong.

Inb4 : December 2029 xD

• ya its not like corruption and vvv were top 2 sw guilds like ever...........

and i love these features you speak of Saito :S

coming from a vvv/ppk player, corruption was no where near 2nd best LMFAO.

Easycompany, BTeam, Avengement, and others were all better than corruption (when people were playing of course).

Also even if you were #2, that isn't even something to be proud of when the gap between you and #1 is so big lmao. Corruption will forever remain garbage.

Yungyeezus/Roxzincrazy/Princewarden

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

How do i control to hide jears?

Edited once, last by Yeezy ().

• and that elitist attitude is why most top guilds end up folding. to much epeen for one guild.

they come and go and if i remember correctly a fair number of players from some of the elitist guilds seemed to go on vacations semi regularly for doing some shady type stuff.

but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of whether they are right or wrong.

everything i have in this game was earned legit, i didn't even abuse the daily quest reset glitch on Reni (lasted like 2-3 months).

and yet this same elitist approach is responsible for many not wanting to play. it is not fun to have a bunch of bickering in guild,world,party chats or voice services.

my hope is just to rekindle some of what was lost from a few years ago....... the FUN part!

sidenote i have had some very fun times running with elite players but like i said when it is no longer fun it losses appeal to me and many others.

16121790748pm_b56j2.jpeg

• Siege War in the recent years had becoming more of a 1v1 arena than anything else, or a 1v3 or 2v2 ect... My point being, the guild you were in meant next to nothing when it came to siege war, because there were always simply just 1 or 2 people carrying the rest of the people through battles. This held true for every single US guild except for VVV being the last true endgame+siege guild. It's one of the main reasons i quit, people stopped trying, and you can only 1v1 or 1v10 the same 'guild' or person a certain amount of times before it gets old.

And before people whine that siege is a team sport and requires multiple people doing multiple things... 95% of those tasks could be accomplished by anyone, alts even, its those 5% that made the sieges enjoyable, its just unfortunate it had become the same 5% of people over the past 6 years with very few new ones stepping up.

Remember, I only mean US servers in these regards, idk the state of the others for sure but it did seem like more of a team fight then a 1v1 or 1v10 with the few EU sieges i took part in.

Retired -- Until new server, then will return for 1-2 days.

Give me back my 4x Silent seal :thumbup:

• Moving away from siege and back to the new server-

Will we be able to use our existing accounts to log through Steam to access the new servers?

Yes, you will be able to use your existing account but first you will need to link your existing account with your Steam ID.

A detailed instruction for how to link your account with Steam account and a FAQ will be published very soon for you to find all the answers regarding Steam.

• Moving to steam (only) isnt smart idea, you will kill alting system and game, but its on you n00bs :D

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• But the link is only required for the new servers, right?

Many peolple have alts to store stuff or to play different classes, it would be bad if they couldn't join the server anymore.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Linking is required only to use existing account log on trough Steam, for new and old servers. If you are not going to play trough steam you do not need to link your account, you can still login through Gameforge Live and play in NEW and old servers.

• Moving to steam (only) isnt smart idea, you will kill alting system and game, but its on you n00bs :D

A few of us have NEVER created a second account. We play only on the one account we own. I am one of those, so this is really not a consideration for me. I don't multi-box.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• There was an accessory recipe for one of those sets that never did get released. It would be nice if all of them could run a 2% or3% chance of showing up in some instance. Maybe the Goblin mine chests when running between level 51 and 55, or one of the lower level instance mobs, like Necropolis or TT.