Accuracy and cast speed runes

• Curse X in Main hand decreases Snipe cast time from 3 seconds to 2.6 seconds. Tested on unskilled Scout lvl 70.

Accuracy X is generally not worth the investment, as it ads Accuracy increase modifier %, doesn't increase the Physical accuracy number. I have no idea what the % does. Weapon accuracy increases with weapon skills (keyboard shortcut "V").

• do not agree ....example on r/m silence lighting miss alot when you need interupt boss cast even whit druid buff ....i use acc X rune"replaced massacreX" and interupt like 99% trusted to succes...if you ask me pointless use skill when is have no effect so better lose little pat and everything work fine

• I'm not sure about your server but it can be cheaper to buy a Accuracy X rune from someone that farms runes from Tempest Height than to pay someone in gold to buy 125 Accuracy VII runes. You could also just farm and buy the runes to make it yourself to test it. If you don't like the rune you could always sell or convert it into a more useful rune.