Number keys triggers character skills while being in vehicle

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: Using number keys triggers character skills instead of vehicle skills while being in vehicle

Description: When I try to trigger vehicle skills by pressing keyboard number keys while being in vehicle, it still triggers character skills. I know it worked as it should beforehand (I was farming proofs of myth at march 2019 in Sardo Castle), but it doesn't work now. I know it's affecting 1st boss vehicles at Sardo Castle and Siege Wars vehicles. I stated this problem ~one month ago at polish forum, but didn't get any response, so I'm posting it here.

Server: Nawia

Version: 7.4.0.2901 (maybe they fixed that in today's maintenance, but I doubt that)

Screenshot: A screenshot is better than 1000 words. Even better than screenshot is video (recorded before today's maintenance):

PS. I don't know if I chose the right label, so change it if it's inappropriate.

• As Teron stated on polish forum, it's because of ExtraActionBars addon, so it's an addon bug not a game bug. Removed this addon and everything works perfectly well. The thread may be closen.