Help power leveling on catch up server?

• Would anyone be willing to help me out with some fast leveling on the catch up server? School started for me last week then my grandma's companion of 25 years passed away on Monday so I haven't had much time to play. I'm scared that I won't be able to reach the 85 cap by the 30th because I have had limited time to do it. I honestly thought when reading the information posted by the developers that in order to transfer off BEFORE the servers went offline you had to be 85 but that after the servers went offline you could transfer ANYTHING off the server. Boy was I wrong. I'm just scared the diamonds I spend on my druid and all the time I've put in will be wasted. If I can't reach 85 by that date I'm likely not even going to bother playing the game in the future because I feel I've not only wasted money on diamonds to get stuff on my druid but wasted my time on the server thinking anything could transfer off at the end because GF wasn't clear about that aspect of the server.

• just do the main quest lines, it's the fastest way. Ignore every other quest. I'm not sure what level you are but I'm approaching the end and I've been gaining 3 to 4 levels per day while working full time.

• First thing to do is to get to 20/20 so you get the port to heffner in Coast of Opportunity. Then just do quests on one class (pick one, I recommend you level your intended secondary class*). Quests and dailys in Coast of Opportunity give way better EXP than those in the other beginning zones. Doing the full quest line from Coast of Opportunity through Xaviera will get your chosen class to about level 60. Then ride through Weeping Coast, Savage Lands, to that Volcano zone who's name escapes me at the moment. Near the Snoop in volcano land is an NPC with a quest that starts the mainline quest for Thunderhoof Hills and beyond (you have to be level 54 to take that quest). Follow the questline to Thunderhoof hills and pick up your free bag of equipment for level 55. Then just continue with mainline quests, by the time you get to tergothan bay you will probably be level 82 or so. (Also , free bag of gear for level 60 in Northern janost Forest, level 65 bags o gear comes from quest taking you from Land of malevolence to Redhill)

*Recommend levlling intended secondary class because by the time it gets to 85 it will be severely deficient in Talent points, whilst the power up pills given to you at level 85 will raise your other class to 80 with normal amount of TP.

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.