41-49 lvl sets?

• Hi, I played this game years ago and I completed Order of Dark Glory set, and I was using its appearance - it was very cool. But I cant seem to find this set or any other 41-49 set. ı've only dropped some pieces but nothing more. Then I searched DL and Welten, that mines game's database, and found only few pieces are droppable - others not.

Is there a way to get complete set?

• No, they removed them from the drop tables for literally no reason a few years ago. RIP.

Reni Veteran.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W

• Most of the pieces are still available when you complete goblin mine (with character lvl 41-49). Farmed the full leather set there expect the chest armor... never seen those ^^

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Never seen any pieces drop from GM with lvl 41-49 chars and did a lot of runs, pretty sure they just don't drop now. Only 3/7 parts are obtainable from mobs in DDC.

• last item dropped was just 2 weeks ago (Leather boots). You have to open the goblin mine with a lvl 41-49 char in order to drop these items. You can't get these when you open with a lvl 100 char and just pull the low lvl char through.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• last item dropped was just 2 weeks ago (Leather boots). You have to open the goblin mine with a lvl 41-49 char in order to drop these items. You can't get these when you open with a lvl 100 char and just pull the low lvl char through.

which server are you playing in - if you dont mind me asking

which server are you playing in - if you dont mind me asking

DE - Garda

¯\_(ツ)_/¯