What to do at lvl85 on Catch-Up server?

• I came late to the realization that following the Quest Series was the only serious way to gain significant XP. As a result, I'm 10 levels ahead of the quests, and stuck in the very beginning of Clash of Good and Evil in Chrystalia. I'm about to turn 85 and will be working on my elite skills, and probably leveling my 2nd and 3rd classes. When I've tried to leapfrog zones, I've found that higher level zone quests are only unlocked during and after completing the multi-zone Quest Series before them. Can I start a new Quest Series closer to my level? I guess I should stay on the Catch-Up server as long as I can for my soon-to-be lvl80s? BTW: I seem to be monopolizing this forum. Sorry for that ... I don't have a guild and world chat is only helpful to a point.

• the point is (in normal server) to level your main with the main quest line witch get you all the way to level 100 and normal quests are for your secondary class and with daily quests you level your third and anything beyond that. in the catch-up server you can easily level your main, secondary class and even third class to level 85 at the same phase with only following the main quest line but if you do all the multi-zone quests only for your main class your main level will leap ahead with the quest level requirement. in your case if you are almost at level 85 just follow the multi-zone quest series till you hit 85 and boost your secondary and if you like your third class to level 80 and start leveling them with the multi-zone quest series (main quest line). no matter if you are far ahead with the levels you still get the best xp from it.

you can also leapfrog to the highest level zone you can get with level 85 and complete all quests there and deliver them with the level 80 secondary class to get nice xp if you don't want to follow the main quest series.

• the point is (in normal server) to level your main with the main quest line witch get you all the way to level 100 and normal quests are for your secondary class and with daily quests you level your third and anything beyond that. in the catch-up server you can easily level your main, secondary class and even third class to level 85 at the same phase with only following the main quest line but if you do all the multi-zone quests only for your main class your main level will leap ahead with the quest level requirement. in your case if you are almost at level 85 just follow the multi-zone quest series till you hit 85 and boost your secondary and if you like your third class to level 80 and start leveling them with the multi-zone quest series (main quest line). no matter if you are far ahead with the levels you still get the best xp from it.

you can also leapfrog to the highest level zone you can get with level 85 and complete all quests there and deliver them with the level 80 secondary class to get nice xp if you don't want to follow the main quest series.

Thanks, Kettu, that was a lot of great info. If I interrupt the main quest line now, does it prevent me from any higher level quest series (not individual quests, but complete lines of quest --- such as the Dawn of War and Pirate Island Quest Series).

• Thanks, Kettu, that was a lot of great info. If I interrupt the main quest line now, does it prevent me from any higher level quest series (not individual quests, but complete lines of quest --- such as the Dawn of War and Pirate Island Quest Series).

the Dawn of War and Pirate Island Quest Series are open by completing the previous quest series, all individual quest that are named by the zone are open.

• I came late to the realization that following the Quest Series was the only serious way to gain significant XP. As a result, I'm 10 levels ahead of the quests, and stuck in the very beginning of Clash of Good and Evil in Chrystalia. I'm about to turn 85 and will be working on my elite skills, and probably leveling my 2nd and 3rd classes. When I've tried to leapfrog zones, I've found that higher level zone quests are only unlocked during and after completing the multi-zone Quest Series before them. Can I start a new Quest Series closer to my level? I guess I should stay on the Catch-Up server as long as I can for my soon-to-be lvl80s? BTW: I seem to be monopolizing this forum. Sorry for that ... I don't have a guild and world chat is only helpful to a point.

Honestly get to 85, use your vial or whatever the item is to get your secondary (and third and 4th and 5th if so choosing) to 80 and then transfer OFF of the catch-up server. There is level caps on the catch up server and it makes no sense to reach cap and still quest. Plus the servers can't be accessed starting Jan 30th and you only have until mid Feb to transfer off before everything gets deleted.

• You might be able to skip to Splitwater Coast. When you reach a certain level (near 95, don't remember) you get a message to visit Varanas and transport there. I'm not aware of any requirements other than level, but I've never completed Pirate Island or been to Kashaylan on any of my characters and still was able to go the Splitwater. Either way, there is no benefit in staying in the catch up server.

I suggest going to a permanent server and continue the quest line you're on right now. At this point, you're probably undergeared for your level if you're using the stuff you get from questing. Like Kettu said, you'll still get the best experience from the main line.

Signature coming soon. Maybe.

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.