When reaching lvl85 on CatchUp Server, how to deal with 2nd class?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I'm nearly there and want to be sure that nothing automatic happens at lvl85 that I'd want to avoid. I understand that my 2nd class gets boosted to lvl80. Does that happen to the 2nd class at the time, or do I have the option of swapping to my 3rd class for the benefit? Why would anyone stay on the CatchUp Server past lvl85?

• 1st question

you can get both 2nd and 3rd class to 80 (you get 2 pills to get to 80, can use one on it and save the other for 2nd char on that account or use both on 1st))

2nd question

people would only stay on the catch up server to get the three classes to 85 (or more if you buy dias) to get levels faster

• 1st question

you can get both 2nd and 3rd class to 80 (you get 2 pills to get to 80, can use one on it and save the other for 2nd char on that account or use both on 1st))

2nd question

people would only stay on the catch up server to get the three classes to 85 (or more if you buy dias) to get levels faster

Thanks for the quick reply. So, if I use the pill on a 2nd character, I then have between that time and the 30th to get that character from 80 to 85 before they would be deleted. Correct?

• no, you will only get the pill once one class has hit level 85 on the char as you can have two chars per account, your main can get 1 class to 85/80 with a pill and 2nd to 85/80 OR you can use the item twice on the "main" char to get to 85/80/80

• no, you will only get the pill once one class has hit level 85 on the char as you can have two chars per account, your main can get 1 class to 85/80 with a pill and 2nd to 85/80 OR you can use the item twice on the "main" char to get to 85/80/80

Wait a minute ... Let's say I have an 85/25/10 and a 25/15. I can get an 85/80/10 ... and can I get an 80/15? And if so, don't I need to get the 80/15 to 85/15 by the 30th to prevent him from being deleted?

• That's an interesting question Teo, let us know if you try and find out that yes, once you get one character to 85 you have access to 2 level up pills and if your second character is on the same account does he have access to the level up pills since same account, same item shop. I would guess that maybe they have put in something such that your second character would not have access until it reaches 85, but IDK.

And, AFAIK, all indications are that your second character needs to get to 85 by end of month or it will be deleted, regardless that it is on same account, you need to get to 85 in order to get option to transfer character, (not account).

• That's an interesting question Teo, let us know if you try and find out that yes, once you get one character to 85 you have access to 2 level up pills and if your second character is on the same account does he have access to the level up pills since same account, same item shop. I would guess that maybe they have put in something such that your second character would not have access until it reaches 85, but IDK.

And, AFAIK, all indications are that your second character needs to get to 85 by end of month or it will be deleted, regardless that it is on same account, you need to get to 85 in order to get option to transfer character, (not account).

The two pills were bound to the lvl85 character and couldn't be used on the lvl20. I upgraded my scout and warrior, so I had a R/S/W 85/80/80