Can't Get Past this Quest --- Dalinham Castle / Lechif

• [68] The Big Gate Ahead (PEP x150) - Look into Will's whereabouts

They are lvl69 and I'm lvl79 Rogue/Scout w/ 20K HP and 18K AP. I can barely get one of the two down to 50%, and together they're hitting me for about 4-5K per hit. I last no more than 20 secs even chugging pots.

• It should not be that hard. Specially since you are levels above them. Double check your gear, make sure it is all repaired, and that you have your correct gear on. You may also try talking to the NPC, I forget exactly when he transports you out, but i do know you do not have to finish the fight.

• Try this, I have no idea if it will work or not, but hey, worth a try. Before the fight starts go into hide. Wait for NPC to take aggro, wait a bit longer and talk to him to see if it triggered the port out. Also, you have skill .escape' , try that if hide does not work, or, if you do need to actually hit them to trigger NPC.

• Try this, I have no idea if it will work or not, but hey, worth a try. Before the fight starts go into hide. Wait for NPC to take aggro, wait a bit longer and talk to him to see if it triggered the port out. Also, you have skill .escape' , try that if hide does not work, or, if you do need to actually hit them to trigger NPC.

NPC leaves to begin the fight, he comes back after the 2nd wave and when four of these guys supposedly appear. I'm alone with them, and as I said they hit for about 2,500 each hit and they double hit. The best I've done is killing the first wave, but then not having enough HP or pot time to even survive the first hit on the second wave. I must be missing something --- I'm 10 levels above this quest. This is one of those things that's definitely a game killer for me.

• Phew!!! It turns out it can be a group effort (I thought the swirly portal made it solo). It took two of us and all our pots, buffs and CDs at level 79 to take down two level 68s. But it's done!!!

• i had hard time with this quest as well (rogue/mage) but i managed to solo it.
    The first wave is 2 enemies, i rooted the other one to save some time, when i killed both i had 20% hp left.
    Next wave (2 enemies again) i used Vanish to get all aggro out and then used Hide immediately, when i was fully regenerated and all skills cooldown i attacked again (remember to use Vanish only after the enemy have aggro on you since if you use it before the wave then the enemies will aggro you and you will be revealed and cant use it again before cooldown).
    If you manage to kill 1 enemy from the second wave the friendly NPC comes help you and after 5-10 second your quest gets completed.

• i had hard time with this quest as well (rogue/mage) but i managed to solo it.
    The first wave is 2 enemies, i rooted the other one to save some time, when i killed both i had 20% hp left.
    Next wave (2 enemies again) i used Vanish to get all aggro out and then used Hide immediately, when i was fully regenerated and all skills cooldown i attacked again (remember to use Vanish only after the enemy have aggro on you since if you use it before the wave then the enemies will aggro you and you will be revealed and cant use it again before cooldown).
    If you manage to kill 1 enemy from the second wave the friendly NPC comes help you and after 5-10 second your quest gets completed.

Sounds like a good plan. I almost wish I hadn't done it already ... no, not really!! Thanks

• with rogue and scout i found that they are really squishy and without proper gear they die easily no matter level difference so with those classes you have to be more "clever" than just face tank everything.

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.