Catch-Up Server and Crafting

• Hello!
    I was wondering if the 300% xp bonus that is applied on server is also applied for crafting leveling? I mean will the gathering and crafting skills also level faster or they remain same as on normal servers?
    Ty for replies in advance!
    Cheers,
    Syp

• Unfortunately no. Also would like to note in case you weren't aware, any character not 85 by the close of the servers on Jan 30th will not be eligible to transfer to a normal server. If you aren't already in the 55+ range and able to play at least a few hours each day, you may not make it in time and I might suggest just rerolling on a normal server.

• To clarify, the exp boost only applies to non gathering and non crafting. I think it applies to quests/dailies but I'm not entirely sure. It may just be combat exp. Maybe someone else could clarify on that part.

• Unfortunately no. Also would like to note in case you weren't aware, any character not 85 by the close of the servers on Jan 30th will not be eligible to transfer to a normal server. If you aren't already in the 55+ range and able to play at least a few hours each day, you may not make it in time and I might suggest just rerolling on a normal server.

As I mentioned in another post, I'm lvl67 and am stuck at the "Return the Glory" killing of a lvl60+ elite vulture preventing me from continuing the chain, therefore preventing me from combining this chain and the Dragon chain to start the Magical Reconstruction ... so regardless of lvl at the moment (and I've gotten this far in 10 days), I don't see ever getting to 85 in 17-18 days.

• teoteotore, I was able to solo him but otherwise try to get a friend to help. There are a cpl of quests in the game beyond that one I did need some help with though

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.