Where are the quests at lvl60?

• I'm now lvl 58 and for the past 3 levels, I've been running out of quests pretty fast. I'm now in Northern Janost Forest, have done the dailies twice (used a reset), and the quest threads have ended in 6-man-recommended elites (there's no one here on the Catch-Up Server. At this rate, I'll never get to 85. I looked at Limo. I can handle the 60s and 61s but grinding them at 5K XP, would require more than 2,000 kills just to get me to lvl59. What to do?

• you must pick up the morrok quest line in thunderhoof hills . do not delete any quest items even if something goes wrong or the quest line will fail .

this should get you to level 68 . ( you wont be able to beat that jack in the box ) ... it will 1 hit you .

the dragons envoy ... yep , pick up that quest line too .

i messed up my morrok quest line but I wasn't going to make it to level 85 anyway , im not a scriptor im free to play and I really doubt its possible .

I have no idea what a level boost is and I think something should be fixed .

good luck . ( they do it in 5 days ) ... that's level 85 all three classes in 5 days . seen em do it . omg . something is very wrong . ( time ) they didn't have it .

even at 300 percent exp and sp they must have increased it to 3 thousand somehow .... buy item mall stuff ? : )

• I'll tell you how stupid I am! I had both questlines, but didn't know they were important. It's not like there's a star or anything. The first one with Kai and knights got me to Mother Ilun standing in the fields and wanting her son back. The questhelper pointed me to the rubble ad had be searching for an entrance to a camp and killing the three bandits repeatedly. I gave up and abandoned the quest. When I just came back, I realized I missed the dialogue with Kai that starts the encounter. I'm following that questline now, and reached lvl59 still in the city. Good news! As for Froggy, I gave up on that, too. After all, how important is a talking frog (except Kermit) ... I'll be going back soon to see him and his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle friends. Thanks, guys.

• There are a few questlines that are marked as EPIC, but these two questlines seem to be the main theme over multiple continents/islands. Basically, if you look at your quests and see that they are grouped under zone/area/instance name, they are not part of anything special. If they are grouped under some name that is not zone/area/instance, that's probably some important questline.

• https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Category:Quest_Series

Envoy of the Dragons actually starts in Aotulia Volcano, at Dimarka, with Torreg. He will send you to the dragon who sends you to Thunderhoof Hills. Once there, you will eventually meet Kai who starts Return the Glory. You will need to ping-pong back and forth and do these 2 series concurrently as they interlock. Eventually, in Limo Desert, they both end and start Magical Reconstruction.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.