Diamond Purchase Screen not allowing payment

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other:

Other/Diamond purchase

Description:

after choosing quantity payment type and checking bonus amount when going to pay screen does not load. Have tried three different browsers(Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox) including screen shots. Also went through multiple processes to over ride issue with Microsoft. To no avail.

Server:

Aeterna

Version:

7.4.0.2897.en

• My first thought was an issue with the TLS certificate but looking at the cert for order.gamepay.de it's valid when I open it.

Can you grab the details of the certificate that is being shown to you?

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• If you notice with none of the browser are the padlock(in address bar) that would allow access to TLS certificate. all the way up till I press buy(after choosing payment method) sites are fine it is not until I press buy. Have tried buying direct with a credit/debit card to using my paypal account. Have never had this issue before and I buy diamonds every month(about). So is new issue and why I went through the changes in my system with microsoft in case was an issue from an update on their end. Hate to delete game and reload as I would have to re-create macros, actions bars etc. Atleast in past could access site to buy by logging into account when not in game. So I am stuck not being able to give you guys my money lol.

• I have gone through ipconfig /refresh, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew then re-started modem/gateway issue is resolved thank you for attention to this Issue Saito. I am always tenacious and really want to get you guys some money hee hee:D