New Pantheon Instance

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Please either lower the peak level requirement for both the normal and hardmode difficulty (1 or 2 peak should be enough) of the New Pantheon instance, or drastically increase the peak experience rewarded. It's not a problem is the instance is challenging, and it should, but we can literally not even hit the boss. This peak requirement is a little bit too ambitious as it is now. Our entire guild is peaked, but we have only 1 person that is grinding peak xp. Since he is a healer main the experience he gets is very limited. His goal is 2% per day, and he tells me he is already struggling. It's clear as day to all players this is way too much of a grind.

I'd highly suggest substantially increasing peak xp. To me the maximum acceptable pace would be 5h per level for the worst classes to farm on, on an experience boost of about 300%.

A 25 hour grind is already too much for most casual players that just want to run the newest instance for a bit and then take a break until next instance is released. I guess the whole point of this peak system is to separate the hardcore player from the casual one (which is totally ridiculous in the first place), and 25h is more than enough to do that. There have been piles upon piles of complaints in the past about the time it takes to unlock the Ironblood Will skill (to unlock maximum damage potential), and yet Gameforge thinks it's a good idea to release a similar grind?

Let us run instances instead of having to pointlessly grind out months and months of braindead xp farms.

On a lesser note I would also like to see xp boosts included in the future tp/xp/droprate events. New players and altfarmers get punished this way because they purposefully want to extend the already horrible peak grind.

• Sadly this is all just wishful thinking for now, cause noone here can answer our questions or propositions.

I strongly agree with what you wrote, but not even Community Manager can tell us what's going to happen, nor when.

Like always, we just have to wait and count for the best.

• yep you are 100% correct, but I have a strong hunch of what the response will be.

prolly something along the lines of "this thread is about the quest mountain path, if you have questions about peak level and instance make separate thread". Just wanted to beat them to the punch. Not like its gonna do anything, just trying to generate some traction I guess.