Monster bugged - doesn't despawn

• Killed the ant queen after maintenance no loot and body stays just on ground and don't dissappear

ofc can't complete the quest either since nothing to loot

server Vidar and version is current

SoVvjsU.png

• no matter loot settings if you are in same party that kills you should be able to get the item for your quest

something is not right about this

the body stays dead on floor after killed and dont respawn either

SoVvjsU.png

• Just so you all know about it, the same thing has happened to 'Stone-Clawed Dragon' at the top of Tower of Wailing Wind in Ystra, the placeholder for Locface (Idun)

• Thank you for reporting it.

The issue can affect almost any monster with a consistent pattern* that we reported.

Until there is a fix for this issue we don't need more examples for this bug. (Only if this issue persists although it should be fixed)

But feel free to report other bugs that you encounter :)

* A pattern that I will not disclose to prevent exploitation.

• Buriz, the wolf king, doesn't appear anywhere in Ravenfell even though the map locator has him in near Sailor's Graveyard. Quest is Deciphering Witchcraft.

Information about the Black Mary doesn't appear in game after killing every boss in Treasure Trove. Quest is Seaman's Yarn.

I play on Idun server. Bug report was sent in about Buriz, but Idk who to talk to about quest item.

• Korin

Changed the title of the thread from “Ant queen bugged” to “Ant queen bugged - doesn't despawn”.
  • Bubsitan on Aeterna in the howling mountains failed to drop and the corpse did not despawn . my bad . : )

please give the server a kick and see if you can fix it ? thanks .

• Korin

Changed the title of the thread from “Ant queen bugged - doesn't despawn” to “Monster bugged - doesn't despawn”.
  • Buriz, the wolf king, doesn't appear anywhere in Ravenfell even though the map locator has him in near Sailor's Graveyard. Quest is Deciphering Witchcraft.

Information about the Black Mary doesn't appear in game after killing every boss in Treasure Trove. Quest is Seaman's Yarn.

I play on Idun server. Bug report was sent in about Buriz, but Idk who to talk to about quest item.

I could be wrong, but I think the wolf king is not always present, like maybe you have to kill some wolves to get him to show up. And, yes he is not in one spot but does stay relatively close to where he is supposed to be.

Information about the Black Mary is found in a book I believe, not on a boss, perhaps the log book on Snow Blakes' table...

• Any more news on an ETA for the Ant Queen? There's been updates since and it's still the same.

No, it seems that they don't want to listen to the players, it's a pity because in the forums and through social networks the Bugg have become known.

I think they don't want to invest resources in these maps, I feel that they let this game we love so much die slowly. ;(:(

• The hits keep on coming! Not only does the game crash now constantly, the "patches" didn't help much at all. Myrmex ant queen is now barely able to be killed with some level 100 party members, but she doesn't drop ANYTHING! So still stuck on the quest after 2 months, which is also taking up 3 backpack spaces with the other quest items. Also, killing her doesn't resolve the research quest. Add to that, Giant Cactus Flower has NEVER spawned after 2 months of killing the other ones every day or so. I guess I shouldn't feel bad about that because my other guild members haven't seen the Flower in over 4 months.

One more issue, after every crash, when I try to use any number key, it acts as a WASD instead. I don't have any add-ons installed and I don't use macros.

If it matters, I play on Idun server. Quests are in Dust Devil Canyon for Myrmex queen ant and Giant cactus flower (quest names Ant Queen's Larva, Reproduction Research and Where Have All the Flowers Gone).

• well they are not needed for you to progress in game, so i would say just skip and move forward

and you will have a much better game experience

there are lot of things that are not working in the game so better to get used to it and just move forward

SoVvjsU.png

• We have already spent a long time settling down and letting missions go by because in theory we have to keep going... beyond the time it takes to correct the problem is that much is said but nothing is done... I think we need solutions, not excuses.