Mail missing in Chassizz

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Yet a other zone that lack a mailbox or is it the new thing?

I'm afraid that it's absolute lack of interest with Runewaker, when it comes to RoM.:(

In Vortis, there is none since more than a year, and nothing has been done about it....

• True, there is no AH. The Mailbox and House Maid are in Cadoon.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Yet a other zone that lack a mailbox or is it the new thing?

The portal stones make it so easy to pop back and forth that you can pop back to Gray Citadel in Tasuq for Mailbox, AH, and House Maid.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Chassizz haritasında ışınlanma snoop yok neden anlamıyorum?

Tasuq haritasından Chassizz ışınlıyorsunuz ve yanında bir sürü yaratık hemen sana saldırıyor. Bu nasıl bir harita anlamıyorum. Gerçekten. Sadece ismi olsun diye mi Chassizz yapılmış? Şu haritanın ışınlanma noktalarını oluşturun ve düzeltin lütfen!

No irradiation snoop on chassizz map, why don't I understand?

You teleport Chassizz from the Tasuq map and lots of creatures attack you right away. I don't understand what kind of a map this is. Really. Is Chassizz made just for his name? Please create and fix teleport points of the following map!

• hello i would like to address again that simple thing like mailbox is still missing in Vortis and chassizz. i would really like to know if this is intentional or mistake and when they plan to fix their mistakes ?

this is question for GA or GM or who ever can answer this, it has been over year , probably even more since vortis came out, and chassizz after it, yet still esential thing is missing in zones, mailbox is really easy to code. cant be that hard :)

• It's a well known bug to Gameforge and Runewaker - obviously they don't care. I'm afraid we will have to wait years rather than months. :(

• We don't need any infos :) We have reported the missing mails boxes, but we haven't received any updates yet.

Thank you, this response offers just a tad bit more transparency on the actual process and is more helpful than the previous.

Thank you again :)

• I have no idea what that means out of context if I don't know that the process involves a GM "reporting" to... someone, presumably Gameforge? lol But thanks

I know it might sound crazy, but this game does actually get new players lol As in people who don't know anything about the process.

Korin's response alludes to what the process is and where we are at that stage (transparency = good!!)

Sarkas' response is more akin to a quiet shoulder shrug.

• Korin

Added the Label General