[Quest] Sealing the Spatial Magic Core

• Hello ^^

Sealing the Spatial Magic Core (yellow quest)

I'm not sure how to complete this quest and also which mode should be done, easy/normal or hard?

Cause I joined in Ice Blade hard mode but I cant see where use Special Rune, someone know which coords/where must be used?

Anyone can help me with it? :)

Thanks in advance

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• I am assuming that you need to find the Spatial Magic Core object and click on it, or target it and use the Special Rune.

I have no more specific info, but if you learn I am wrong please consider updating the wiki at Sealing the Spatial Magic Core

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Oki thanks i'll try to look behind him :)

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.