Fast leveling on catch-up server

• My character keeps crashing on logging in, since I ported to Frontline Camp in Xaviera. Anyone else suffers from this? Tried to start w/o addons, clean Windows 10 boot, didn't help. My characters on other servers can log in w/o problems..

• Fast way:
    Create your character, ask someone to boost you to level 20 in Forsaken Abbey instance, ask someone to port you to Heffner, level your main to level 54 or 55 and move to Dalanis and start Morrok and Toni questline and quest till you level 85.
    Use level boost to level your secondary and third class to 80. Done! (Took me 5-6 days to comblite).

If your class needs elite skills to work properly then level your secondary in Heffner, i would not recommend to level past 50 since it will start taking too much time and level 65 or 70 is hard to get. If your class compo need level 65 or 70 to work then i recommend you to level with easier class and boost the main class with the boost item.

• Fast way:
    Create your character, ask someone to boost you to level 20 in Forsaken Abbey instance, ask someone to port you to Heffner, level your main to level 54 or 55 and move to Dalanis and start Morrok and Toni questline and quest till you level 85.
    Use level boost to level your secondary and third class to 80. Done! (Took me 5-6 days to comblite).

All you have to do is reach 20/20 and then you can port yourself to Heffner instead of having to get someone else to do it. Getting 20/20 isn't too difficult. Just get your main to 10 then pick up a second class. Get the second class to level 2. Switch back to the lvl 10 and pick up all the dailies you can. Talk to a housemaid to get your own house (can't enter them on the catch up server though but not necessary to actually enter one on the server) and use her to switch between classes for completing quests. That will get you 20/20 easily. Once you reach 20/20 head to Heffner (aka Coast of Opportunity) and quest your way through it. Do the elite skills quest for your primary class you'll be taking to 85 and then once you hit 85 use your vial and head back to Heffner with the second or third class as your primary to get the elite skills for them too. The rest of it is sound advice.

• So the power-up is for both off-classes?

The boost to 80 applies to all classes you have set to secondary as long as the game client doesn't crash while you're claiming them & switching between classes to get them. To be honest, a possible 6 classes can be claimed.

• you can get all 6 classes on the catch up server ^^ get one to 85 then you can get the other 5 to 80 with the item aslong as you dont crash before swapping to them and using the item (not sure if it disappears after crash if you have it in your item shop backpack)