Any way to cheat death?

• The one thing that is really annoying is when you die near the end of a cave run, after killing 20+ mobs only to find that you have to run back and kill them all again. I've tried riding through them, but they seem to aggro and chase me further than you'd think. There's no trick or potion or talent?

• Kill alone monsters and wait their cooldown time

Join party and do quest with your friends (the main goal of this game but you know...who cares?)

Maybe healer secondary class is useful for you

Buy Phoenix elixir (in the item shop), this restores full HP after 1 death

Play Mage and use ''thunderstorm'' + ''purgatory fire'' skills (best skills in the game)

Fast and high area damage

Some skills very powerful in the game an repels damage

Champion-Remodeled Body

Champion/Mage-High Energy Barrier

Holy Aura

Knight-Holy Shield

But if i play your zone, I can take statted cloak full of Stamina/HP

• Hello :)

Once upon a time, in Poland, there were an army called husaria. The soldiers were famous and feared by enemies, as they (the husaria soldiers) used to ride their horses straight towards the opponents, and smash them with their powers. Unfortunately, you are not a Polish husarian. So running blindly into a group of monsters seems to be a bad idea...

But let's be serious. I cannot imagine why you die in the first place. I've got an impression that you are a newcomer, with a low level, so you should be somewhere in a starting location, am I right? If you are, the monsters there should not harm you at all. Unless you enter some instance... Well, when you are a low level, going solo for a low level mission that is described as "group mission" usually ends up with a gravestone. Even at higher levels entering an instance solo, without a good equipment, ends up the same way.

So, just make sure you don't go through the blue portals alone, since monsters and bosses living on the other side are much much stronger than those living outside. Ask for help. Find a friend. Get a better weapon and armor.

And yes, there is one potion that can save you life once. Phoenix Redemption from Item Shop - but if you are a low level you don't need it. And it is useless anyway, when you are chased by a horde of monsters...

If you could tell more about the situation when you die I would try to give you more help. At the moment I'm just guessing...

Kindly regards -

Vimma from Perun (yeah, it's Nawia now...)

• Thanks, guys. I guess I'm just not being careful. I'm lvl12, was running the Barrow and got ganked by a few too many spiders. While I was fighting two, two others respawned or came out of nowhere. They seemed to be more densely packed in that cave than I'm used to.

• Yes, getting mobbed by several monsters at once is the quickest way to die. Sometimes the run through them till they stop following is a way to go if you're in a hurry, but it is also a risky move, specially if you don't know for sure where you are headed to. Many times it is best to just kill whatever's near and slowly move forward. If monsters are re-spawning before you kill the next one it is a sign that you are not killing fast enough. You either need to get a better weapon, or level up.

• Thanks, guys. I guess I'm just not being careful. I'm lvl12, was running the Barrow and got ganked by a few too many spiders. While I was fighting two, two others respawned or came out of nowhere. They seemed to be more densely packed in that cave than I'm used to.

Here is a secret to help you...

Save up some gold and buy some lvl 70-100 armor/weapon pieces with GOOD HP/DMG stats and add them to your armor. Don't overspend because obviously you will upgrade your stuffs alot as you go. But I found that I could take lvl 10 gear, throw a lvl 80 stat on them, and it would last me to lvl 25 or more.

If people still happen to farm stats around lvl 70.... bag or other, you could probably get them for 25K gold or so. Or if youre in a guild ask some of your fellow members to send you some for free.

• Um, I think you are not aware of where you are. The spiders is not an instance. That is the cave under the tree. The instance entrance is in the Goblin cave and does not have any spiders.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng