Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I actually had hope when I saw 50% cut... figured maybe … just maybe... but if mobs are still 115+ or w.e, then I guess we will all plan on coming back in 2021 when they introduce peak 10? lmao.. smh

is this what it really boils down to?

That we are forced to wait until they release peak 10? Just to do an instance that was released over a year prior?

Are we going to have to level to peak 20 to do next instance?

WHO IS MAKING THESE DECISIONS??!!? lmao.

why is making the launcher different... then adding two step authentication... more important than actual gameplay....

forget it. like I said earlier.. just beating a dead horse... no gms will respond... nothing gonna get fixed... just nerfs ( like I absolutely said would happen to wardens)

but yet we still cant say cave in game.. Bravo.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• As annoyed as us NA players are I can't imagine how mad I would be to be one of the Europeans that was clearing with pets. There was a lot of speculation that they only closed and fixed this finally because the German players were in uproar(apparently Germans don't have wardens or something) and immediately opening the instance after changing pets and nothing else completely confirms that lol

Gameforge has already dug a hole deep enough for it's grave and it just keeps digging.

• Theres so much i want to say in relation to the Peak XP system and the lack of playable instances atm and plussing, but right now i don't have the time. One thing i will say just as food for thought though, and that is how many people who created multiple charachters before you could have 3 classes? DO gameforge expect them to level up all those different charachters to the peak level required for latest ini? We've already seen its not possible for most with just 1 charachter, but what if you want to play 2 or 3?

Bakken is correct, a hole is being dug, and this is deliberate. The amount of cash people put in via this game via diamonds doesnt pay a programmers salary, let alone the support guys and the other staff that have involvement, so why bother to continue to update it? Of course they have an obligation to "seem" to be working on issues, but they are only trying to decrease the player base even further till such a time they can say "oh well, we tried, but its time to shut it all down". This is the carrot the loyal players are chasing, but guys "snaps fingers", come back to relaity.

• There was a lot of speculation that they only closed and fixed this finally because the German players were in uproar(apparently Germans don't have wardens or something) and immediately opening the instance after changing pets and nothing else completely confirms that lol

I would rather assume it was fixed because it killed whatever income related plans they have with the peak system. Besides, it wasn't really a matter of having wardens in the guild, the issue was that it made players without a warden obsolete. Getting assigned to loot monkey or bench warmer duty for the next years doesn't exactly motivate players to stick around.

• Currently Peak system is horrible specially for people that have 2 or 3 chars not to mention certain classes like heals would never be able to lvl up even peak I. Dont know which retard in GF/Runewaker came up with this idea of peak it simply does not work with ROM. I am sure even nerds or those that have nothing else to do in rl then play games day and night wont bother with this. Their recent patch was basically a slap in the face

tell ROM community we dont give a fk about what you guys suggest or think.

In my guild DL almost everyone has lost interest in ROM including me, I log for when we have good sws rest I dont bother with ROM cause of this peak system same applies to many more people in Vidar server. These days people are just talking in ROM discord but they don't bother logging chars anymore cause of this pointles system.

Either bring back normal way of leveling like how it used to be you can change the xp value to normal questing so people can level up their chars and if GF is so hang up on it they can add other benefits to peak for example like killing 1 billion mobs u get 2% more dmg rather then making level 5 you get 2% more dmg. That way they can still get people to waste their time to get that 2% extra damage while letting others level up their chars.

Leveling is essential for gameplay and when you condition that with something like peak your basically telling people to quit ROM which i have no issues with if GF can announce they are shutting it down might be more helpfull then this slow torture of shutting down a game.

If you expect new players to buy loads of dias they won,t cause end game players have nothing to buy from IS when there is no new ini or gear to make so new players cannot get the end game gear they want and when they find out about peak system they will quit ROM as well. you even ruined the part where people could make gear for their other accounts with this peak system. Atleast multi accounting still allowed players to gear up their other chars with gear and dias but that won't happen now that you killed the leveling system.

If GF is not interested in fixing ROM then why not just Shut the game down it might save people time which they are wasting in ROM. If GF is really

honest about fixing it then don't come with these useless patches to test your ROM community instead listen to your ROM community rather then slapping them in their face for any suggestion they come up with which you ignore and still go ahead with your useless ideas that have never worked and won't work.

• they think that here there are only children who spend real moneyto pay their wages. This story must end, you have long since put aside this game but the most absurd and sad thing and that you have not even the courage to answer people for to understand what's going on, the support sucks you're just the thieves who take advantage of the community.I propose a general quit so at least maybe the problem can be taken into consideration

• I propose a general quit so at least maybe the problem can be taken into consideration

You first, the door is THAT way.

Oh, before you leave... Can I have your stuff?

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• I have, fully (I hope) documented the current state of Peak Level and the quests involved.

https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Peak_Level

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

• And also- 2% more damage at level 5 is illogical since you can get a greater damage increase simply by teiring your weapon higher. As an example- The Hammer of the phantom Anubis drops at tier 5 and does 7554 physical damage. At t6 it delivers 10% more damage, so 8309.4- t7 is 9064.8- all the way to t12 which gives 12841.8. I have seen a few players with t14 weapons, that would make the hammer give 14,352.6 damage. Push it one more level to t15 and it is 15108. That's double the original t5 level and 5% more than t14.Add in refining gem effects and OD bonus of 20%, I think that's easier than going to peak5

The same thing happens with defense on your armor. One tier higher is better than peak5. Alts can give you p-tokens to get transmuter charges, puries, and the first level of gems, as well as gold.

I'm not saying getting to t15 is easy, only that it is easier than the current mess and yields better results.

• sweet... they cut the xp in half for peak lvls.. but now release peak 10.. so now the xp requirement is exactly the same just to be able to run the instance...?? as it was before adjustments? is this correct? lol

if so, hand you guys the 2020 most epic troll award...

"hey, the requirements for peak5 are too much!"

" ok, we cut them in half"

" well, we still cant hit mobs, they too high.."

" fine, here's peak 10"

Insert memes of giant corporations laughing maniacally.

1 step forward, two steps back

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Great, I'm the only with peak level 5 in my server, there aren't even lvl 4 as far as I know, and should care about get to lvl 10 now? And the +100% XP events are just ridiculous, just the bot repeating past years events as always. GF has the tool to fix this (at least a bit until there is a permanent fix) without RW intervention with the XP events, so if they don't do it is because they don't care at all (yeah, big news, I know). Make a +1000% XP event for 2 weeks and i guess the endgame players at least will try to get some peak lvl to access Pantheon HM, and even then still is asking a lot of XP.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• well i really hope for lowering the 1/100 rate or make a like alot other ppl suggested a peak level exp event, will be horrible for healers and tanks to level up and also some people dont have 3-4h each day to sit at the computer and even if they did many want to do other things also sw 1h run 1h some dailys then time is mostly gone for the most.

maybe we can get some kind of info if something is going to happend or not and would be nice if we would get info if its possible to do the new ini in hard mode with lvl 10 peak or not. Polog

• I propose a general quit so at least maybe the problem can be taken into consideration

who knows why I am not surprised by your answer, it is clear that the fish stinks from the head.Instead of answering as to your brother and intervening only to the posts that do not expose you too much, what do you think to consider the idea of helping the community and trying to do something? right, here you work for free gg

• I had not written in the forum for a while because it seems like a waste of time. The summit levels have been nonsense from start to finish.

- Obtaining the stones to unlock them limited many players by not being able to knock down the required bosses over and over again until they could break the stone. Even so, many gave passes and more passes to Temple, Tomb and Plateau to be able to unlock them. Months later they let him out doing affordable daily missions for virtually anyone. Months later they reduce the amount of objects to do it through the same missions. The result is a feeling for gamers that Gameforge is trolling you.

- The new instance could only be shot with very specific abilities of certain classes and with the tatters doing dps. The Poles and the Spanish throw it away and the instance is closed ... why? Well, because they didn't want us to throw it away. Makes sense? Not because if you do not throw it away you will not get new equipment and stats and therefore you do not invest money and change your equipment and improve your characters. The solution has been to make the tatters unable to hit above their level. Okay, now I'm going to ask a question and I'd like some GM, CM to answer me. The chiron does not hit above its level but does the chiron level up? I am summit 1 and my chiron is still level 100. It is not level 101 or level 100 summit 1. Has Gameforge ensured that when we go up to level 5-10 the chiron will be able to hit mobs at level 105-110? Because if you can't hit those mobs we would like you to be as fast fixing that bug as you were to stop it from hitting above its level and closing the instance just a couple of days after a Spanish guild progressed in the Pantheon.

- The 1/100 ratio of peak experience has not been modified. You have reduced (after more than 6 months) the necessary experience in half for each summit level. But you screwed up again. I explain. If I am summit 1 and had 120 million exp summit with halving when I get 1 point of summit experience my summit level will be summit 2 and very close to reaching 3. If I am summit 2 and I have a million exp of that level with the halving will be summit 2 and I will have a million exp summit when I should have summit 3 or miss almost nothing to have it. This has happened to some players and it is extremely unfair but I have not seen Gamerforge very fast fixing it. I suppose those who command see the reduction in half and think ... it's half as easy as before but I urge you to lose 2-3 hours of your life every day to enter a game to kill day after day, hour after hour minute after minute to the same mobs in the same place to upload over months. If it's tedious and boring for a dps to try a tank or a healer ...

Every day with less desire to play like almost most of my guildmates.

• yure wrong till peak 1-5 you got 101lvl free by Q from garden many many daily ticket even 200% exp promo....now you got 100%exp and you need realy lvl 5 to 10 at end is alot more exp 5 to 10 +reduced exp /lvl than before to 5 ^^

this a big joke .... and big troll from RW

• Is this another bitch slap from GF to rom commnity? We all know peak 10 was going to be implemented sometimes in the future that is not

a fix for peak. Or is GF interested in testing ROM community more with not solving the main issue. Do GMs/CMs even bother reporting our suggestion ? since GF lacks IQ we have to give them suggestions that works for ROM.

Cause these recent patches have been a joke and nothing else.

even a dumb nerd would know that this is not a fix for peak system at all. If GF thinks people will grind their life away just to try to do pantheon they can think again because ROM is simply not worth the time and effort, and when you have many chars you have only one choice and that is simple to quit when no fix comes to the peak system.

Currently ROM is not playable since you need to waste your life away to even reach peak 2 or 3. In my guild Dragonlords many won't bother with this system nor will they grind their life away to do pantheon. Anyone with a brain-cell left would not bother levelling this peak system with the way it is. Plus people have already expressed their wishes to stay AFK and even test other games because ROM has become almost not playable for most people.

we keep hearing fix and then these kind of nonsensical patches are pushed onto the community. atleast now people have a choice either play ROM or Quit it since its not worth playing with the current peak system.

• as i said in discord ill put here also because i feel gameforge is trying to close game ...

They can be prepared they gonna loose 30% of player base with this move, peak 10 will solve nothing. Me personally dont want to do 3 months of farming 24/7 just to get to lvl 5 even , this is stupidest move from gameforge ever. Maybe they planing to close game all together. Would be more humane from them then this torture. How you expect healers and tanks to lvl this crap lol. Please fix this nonsense. We were promised orbs, easier peak lvling and we got nothing. Nice joke GF :)

And all this just to be able to do pantheon hahaha. Dont know should I laugh or cry with gameforge and runewaker incompetence

Whats next for instance after pantheon you gonna put peak lvl 25 ? Are you fking kidding me, and we get 1/100 peak vs normal xp value lol. Use your brains runewaker lol, for love of god :D

who knows why I am not surprised by your answer, it is clear that the fish stinks from the head.Instead of answering as to your brother and intervening only to the posts that do not expose you too much, what do you think to consider the idea of helping the community and trying to do something? right, here you work for free gg

I work for free all the time. The RoM Wiki is a volunteer gig, it is not my job. No one pays me to do this. I do it because I love this game.