Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • i have no idea why come this new pvp zone very very useless ....maybe better remove title green daily 3v3 quest too almost undoable nobody enter i think is better fix than focus useless stuff ingame

and instance fix missing is just lol how hard decrease boss lvl? not need crazy lower some miss ok but then is can be clear hard fight instead of cheat out whit bugged class combo

• All feedback regarding the peak progression has been forwarded to GameForge and RuneWaker. Now we have to wait until RuneWaker decides to actually change something.

I wonder if feedback regarding the shop and the GF client has also been forwarded and if it might be forwarded again and again !

Shop and GF client should certainly be your priority !

The shop

The shop is spamming wbp.exe process on the operating system. When you close shop wbp.exe doesn't disappear. When you have ten wbp.exe process the video card starts ventilating in hope to survive to this stress test !

When you try to buy something in shop it is a long and painfull moment of loading process and slow scrolling in list with big icons of no use while the exact descriptions of the items are hidden to finally finish in "wbp.exe has encountered a critical error"...

Consulting the warehouse is even more painful ! What need of listing tens of pages of identical items when a short list of each kind of items and the number available would be sufficient ?

The GF client

With a game where crashes is a main preoccupation adding a slow process of reconnecting above the game login process is also painfull.

What need of transforming our login so we canno't connect with the old way ? Every siege war, when I crash, until time GF client release the Runes process it is several minutes waiting for nothing...

Last : we have pals, who, with covid19 confinement, try to come back to the game. They try to connect. Yesterday one of them tells us he gives up for he sees no more its characters after linking his account to GF client.

We are waiting since months and years ! And we suffer daily of this !

And here there is no easy " RuneWaker" excuses ! It is a 100% Game Forge will and business !

All this is not serious. All this is a bad joke. And at the end it is not us but GF who will suffer of it.

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Edited 6 times, last by Renovatio: Ponctuation, orthograph, etc. ().

• ye they don't really care is what I am getting from this. It is so easy to fix these things 1 person could do this easily you don't need the whole

company to fix a simple ini even if they have IQ 10.

Anyway i suggest people find other games to play and you could link them to discord group and more people could join, cause pointless to wait for

this game to be fixed which won't happen so don't waste your time here.

• Sorry but, my and alot of other peoples patience is running out when wrong things is prioritised over and over again. This not only shows the lack of knowledge of the game it also shows the lack of respect to us players when we give feedback and get zero response for it.

• agree ....item shop offer useless +1billio mount more fail skin some pet w/o buff...new event instance if you ask me whaste of time is another stuff ingame like new battleground whats ppl not realy need...: " and whats for ?new pvp set 1hit enemy 1 hit dieing after 2year you can gear it no thx not even have any from obs ...unbalanced pvp system this game more whaste than anything ..very rare when i join sw just for help guild !!!

" then HOTFIX come to fix this is a joke"

ppl will gearing from new instance whats made yous more profit by failed plussing system ....sems RW not realy learn it and when gearing done some "NEW" or mid player can buy "old set weapon " what made game more alive than watch empity AH unable to enter instance w/o decent gear...

and like some ppl say patience running out .....old player will left and new cant even do anything then game will dieing...if you not see this i am so sorry

• Inglese

Code
    Code
    1. unfortunately I see the usual speeches that were made 10 years ago and always for the usual reasons, the only solution to stop being fooled by paying money for their salaries without having a return as support and improvements in the game is to stop use real money. They delete unwanted posts and only answer questions that don't bother them. What do you think this means? the new instance is empty of content and is an exact replica of a mix between ds / zs and moreover they have entered this peak level which is impossible to do if not to wait only for the xp event to make it go up .... it really is ridiculous of how they still make fun of people in this game for years. Nice publicity .... in many posts they also make nice by writing in inappropriate comments but believe me very sensible "now I understand what is missing in the forum, a key of quit ".
  • So now when all useless stuffs is "fixed" is there any plans to change the peak exp rate or the new ini so we can hit mobs and bosses without warden pets?

why even do it with warden pets? just stop lol

all that does is tell GF that "see? I told you they would figure it out, we don't need any changes..."

They don't care how it is being done, they just see that it has been done.

So the more bosses yall kill etc, just prolongs any fixes or adjustments.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• hurry .....runes of wd pet? ..."sarcasm on" very great motivacio to play daily this game even when you not str/pat chain"well leather good enugh too" seted player "and now off" ....ppl not just bored in this game but full of fustrate already

personaly i work daily .....but there lots of player traped in home by corona and cant even play fun this game w/o fix ...just daily bobing or afk

• What are you talking about? xD You want to ban people cause they are using warden pets, or what? :D

We' re doing the ini this way, cause every other way is impossible. Warden pet is like his skill, so using a skill is an exploit? xD

• That says it all really about whoever, or whatever is running the development of this game. A fundamental part of the game being SW (beta), which people must do to get skills which significantly help to clear instances, and that part is still in beta? Sorry, but if i was running something and it was in beta for 11 years, would i still have a job?

• wtf you removed my previous post which actually was meant to help people :)

Well what can you expect from the dumbest company ever, at the time where more and more people are playing more games due to Covid 19

lockdown in various countries this company still manages to push people out of their games instead of attracting them. I am simple baffled by

their management team i wonder if they even know basic statistics or are they still looking at 100 year old data lol.

Ps dont remove my post instead just answer it even if you have to repeat yourself, its what you signed up for else quit your GM/CM or

whatever job you do ty.