Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!

• this was yesterday so i guess they are actually trying to fix it but yeah total silence here

but when that is a other problem :)

SoVvjsU.png

• this was yesterday so i guess they are actually trying to fix it but yeah total silence here

Unfortunately not. The German Community Manager specifically said that the only thing they intend to eventually change is making the quest easier to complete, in "one of the future event patches" (plural, so probably several months away). They have no plans whatsoever to tweak the peak system itself, they first want to "collect the feedback of a larger player base" before even considering this as a long term option to work on.

• nice point then i can take break from game....is not an option farm instance daily for 1/100exp ....and who do in german server got exp X rune by not legal way even german server have alot more event to some special exp food than eu /and i will not say something about GM food too!!!!/

• Well even at lvl 5 apparently you can't hit hard mode bosses. + How are you gonna do it anyway with like the 2-3 germans who are lvl 5?

Anyway pretty sure this content is locked behind peak lvl system because it's released not working properly. Easy mode bosses are just literally tank and spank (bar b1 and b5), yes it "might" be harder in hard mode but tactics don't change. Just values.

• you can trust me EU server will be gone pretty soon if nothing change on peak...ppl will not farm 1 type instance agin and agin 1-2year and is not latest instance ...pointless made new gear new restat whats for? farm instance what is already overfarmed by curent gear?

• I got what documentation I could get out of it, for the wiki, but I never tried to do the quest, and I doubt I ever will. So, I guess, as far as Mithrandyr (my "main") is concerned, this game is over since I will not be able to do future content without Peak Levels.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• So, I guess, as far as Mithrandyr (my "main") is concerned, this game is over since I will not be able to do future content without Peak Levels.

You are not missing out on anything, there isn't any future content anybody would be able to do with the peak levels. Even if you spend the next 15 years doing dailies to reach max peak level, you still won't be able to kill hardmode bosses in the current endgame instance. Even if you wait for the max peak level to get doubled, requiring roughly another 60 years of daily quests, you still won't be able to kill the world boss in the current endgame zone. Sure, you don't get to enjoy the extra 3% gold drop from mob kills that the peak buff provides, considering that mobs don't drop any gold at all in Runes of Magic the difference is at best academical.

• News from the german forum - the need Feedback

Darcoon - 28.01.

"Ich gebe hier weiter, was ich kann und darf. Aktueller Stand der Dinge ist, dass es möglicherweise eine neue Methode geben wird bzw. soll, das Gipfelsystem freizuschalten und Runewaker diese uns auch bereits vorgelegt hat. Wann wir das für alle freigeben können hängt von zahlreichen internen Faktoren ab, auf die ich hier nicht eingehen kann, aber wir sind uns denke ich alle einig, dass es so früh passieren wird wie nur möglich."

There is already a possibility of changing the activation of the system. From Runewaker! – Implementation as short-term as possible -

Info: 1 Week ago!!!!

Darcoon - 31.01.

"Ich lese die Vorschläge sehr wohl und leite auch alles weiter. Was letztlich davon realisiert wird hängt aber weder an mir noch am Produkt-Team, da die Entwicklung seitens Runewaker erfolgt. Aus dem obigen Post wird deutlich, dass man es mit den Änderungen nicht jedem wird rechtmachen können. Aus unserer Sicht ist es der richtige Schritt, das System zugänglicher zu machen, indem zusätzliche Freischaltmöglichkeiten in Betracht gezogen werden.

Es lässt sich kaum darüber streiten, dass weitere Maßnahmen erfolgen sollten, um das Gipfelsystem weiter zu verbessern, aber zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt lässt sich (noch) nicht absehen, welche Änderungen für die Zukunft geplant sind."

Improvements are to come, but it is still unclear which?

Darcoon - 03.02.

"Aktuelle Info: Keine neuen Entwicklungen, wenn etwas kommt, wird es angekündigt. Letzter Infostand war, dass die ersten Änderungen mit einem der nächsten Events implementiert werden sollen. Genaues Datum kann und darf ich an dieser Stelle noch nicht nennen, wofür ich um Verständnis/Nachsicht bitte.

Changes for implementation with one of the next patches. PLURAL - Long period?

Es wird eine neue Möglichkeit geben, das System freizuschalten. Mehr ist zunächst nicht vorgesehen, da darauf abgezielt wird, das Feedback einer größeren Spielerbasis einzuholen, als dies bislang möglich war."

The need feedback – Please give feedback in your forum - Could perhaps one of you forward to other country forums. Spain Poland ??? Also for the next step after the activation.

Darcoon - 03.02.

"Als möglicher nächster Schritt, nachdem die Freischaltung erweitert wurde. Wir müssen mit dem arbeiten, was von Runewaker geliefert wird.

Sich jetzt schon aufzuregen halte ich auch für etwas voreilig. "Vielleicht" lassen wir ja noch was nebenher laufen, damit das Ganze erträglicher wird."

An EP-Event for players who have already unlocked the system. ??????? To increase the distance even more.

Unfortunately also no pleasant information for our favorite game so.

• Hello there,

Google translate is the worst possible thing to use when it comes to what the EF did this person say.

TL;DR;

The game does continue, contracts aren't ending, changes take time.

There is already a possibility of changing the activation of the system. From Runewaker! – Implementation as short-term as possible -

Info: 1 Week ago!!!!

Wrong translation. It only says there might be something soon not now tm and it's very unclear how this implementation will or would look like.

Improvements are to come, but it is still unclear which?

Wrong translation. There are possibilities in consideration but Darcoon says more information regarding this cannot be shared at the current state.

Changes for implementation with one of the next patches. PLURAL - Long period?

Changes are usually coming with a festival change, but it's not guaranteed that it will be within an upcoming patch.

• Thanks for the information Sarkas :)<3

• no idea why even release it to dangle infront of us when noone is able to do it :)

(it's like showing a kid a lollipop and telling it you cant eat it till you turned 18)

SoVvjsU.png