Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So no changes about xp peak lvl planned for this maintenance... awesome. It's almost been a month since the new ini was released and on all servers there should be like .. what .. 10 players (or even less) at or above lvl 2 out of 5... Does Gameforge really think people are going to wait several months for a change before leaving the game ? Wake up guys and do it quick, listen to the end game players still playing before it's too late !

• it doesn't matter if even 10 people across the servers are peak 3 in 6 months time... they all still gonna have to wait for others to catch up to be able to run anything....

and the ones waiting on others will quit because waiting too long, and the others struggling to catch up will quit soon after as ( whats the point) if there is nobody to run it with when you get there?

So who wins? No one.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• I don't think anyone on vidar has lvl 2, are we sure btw that instance is not just bugged and mobs are retardedly high level for no reason? would not surprise me given how ST + ToS were on release. Also going from peak lvl 0 > 1 has no impact on anything that would help us hit lvl 118 mobs.

• I don't think anyone on vidar has lvl 2, are we sure btw that instance is not just bugged and mobs are retardedly high level for no reason? would not surprise me given how ST + ToS were on release. Also going from peak lvl 0 > 1 has no impact on anything that would help us hit lvl 118 mobs.

maybe they are trying to just buy time since no clue about the game and hoping we just follow along and get super excited about this

but as it is we are stuck farming old inis for years to come that we already farmed for years

or wait just say bb to this piece of( insert right word) as earlier said this been laid out to us a month ago and noone is even bothered to give us answers if this is for real or just a bad joke

SoVvjsU.png

• [...] noone is even bothered to give us answers if this is for real or just a bad joke

There are only two things we can answer:

- We don't know either (Primarily, but not limited to when, if & what will be changed/fixed)

- We read your feedback and forward it, but that is all we can do.

• There are only two things we can answer:

- We don't know either (Primarily, but not limited to when, if & what will be changed/fixed)

Korin you could acknowledge its broken as it is?

And that it needs to be fixed ASAP?

Its not feedback because we want it different, but because its impossible right now. This should be hotfixed tomorrow if you ask me.

• This just shows us how little you GF know about the game, all this rage could have been easily avoided by just asking the real players opinions.

Pushing the update out and then leaving for holidays (up to a month long some) is next big mistake.

You really have no clue how to treat your customers or whats left of them.

and last skipping the most wanted for christmas the exp event was a really bad decision

(thinking it would mess up the peak progress lol)

SoVvjsU.png

• Putting a deadline for developer from community is never work well "as we know" ... And Gameforge/RuneNABS are fast like dead snail ha ha!

But i think in 2-3 more weeks ppl will stop read/write here and will be noone to fix anythin for!

Let me just give you 1 realy simple example :)

For last 9_ years i had max 2 games on my desktop Runes of magic ...and something else! (rare played "something else" moslty in maintenanse time) in last 3-4 weeks i got 5 "new icons" on my desktop .... and is NOT Gameforge games for sure!

Fix Peak Quest items droprate and Peak Exp system SOON (coz i have downloaded other game to instal tonight maybe gonna replase some time waster)

• There are only two things we can answer:

Doing that is like making promises. But it is not up to me to make this kind of decisions.

Can you kindly confirm to us players that you have forwarded the feedback, so the people in charge of such decisions atleast know that not 1 player is happy with this decision to make impossible xp requirements - to run the new content? Noone did when I asked previously, so I guess I need to ask again. Thanks.

Edited once, last by cab ().

• So idea is this, soon on next patches will be 1 more upgrade of peak lvl. Up to peak 10. There will be npc which will give xp boost for 2-3h per day for guys who have done ini quest. So you can grind like no tomorrow and items available only for peak lvled guys.

Stay put :d for updates :D

• You (Game Forge) should also have in mind that a lot of "middle" players who barely succeed or very hardly the last instances formerly relied on level progression to succeed...

Now it is impossible. You have to succed last instance to access level progression.

Dead end !

Post Scriptum : and the loot rate of the quest item is a deadly joke for those who barely or very hardly succeed.

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• There is an answer on DE forum from the CoMa that says (google translate) :

"The summit system is being revised, but the scheduling does not put us in the cards. Rolling out new content around Christmas is generally problematic due to the low number of employees. Now there is the Chinese New Year, which in turn temporarily suspends Runewaker.

In general, the weaknesses are known and passed on, but you have to be patient before you can really work on them. This is at least as unfortunate for us as for you."

Let's hope it's gonna be a real and useful change and it won't take months.