Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Is it guaranteed that peak level will let you hit boss? Also seems there would be dps or skill who could hit boses but problems are with supports.

Any guild tryd and survuived b1 hm till enrage? Im sure there should be way to get some boses even without this peak lvl bs.

Dont you all wana be server first who kills some boses there? Realy gona wait till you lvl 10 imposible levels to level up?

• and who tank boss healer? till heal aggro happen ..but your tank not sure hit boss anytime instead of miss miss........even dds dieing if is can hit and tank nope lets rename new dungeon ping-pong aggro instance?

• I do not know how the experience in the overall scale is counted, maybe a large% of experience comes from collecting resources in the location?

• Let's assume that by introducing peak level system Gameforge wanted players to team up, run high instances, spend more time in the game.

But those who completed quests are now thinking about routine grinding instead of enjoying the game itself.

This is the suggestion. Make last bosses on hard mode give lots of experience, like 1,000,000 peak point (it probably should vary or most will concentrate on ToS runs only). This would be a perfect motivation for people to improve their gear, buy transformation pots ets. And easier for not-endgame-yet players to get involved.

• wanted players to team up, run high instances, spend more time in the game.

But those who completed quests are now thinking about routine grinding instead of enjoying the game itself.

i returned home yesterday and saw this too, those that got the preq done stopped helping rest and farming exp for them self instead

i am disgusted in this new update and no official answer why this is brought upon us

for preq some have over 30 attempts and still no item this is totally wrong that we are forced to run old instances that we run to death years and years before

drop should be 100% and nothing else

as it is will take months for some to even finish prequest

and then lol the whole concept on leveling it will take years

who in their right mind will kill mobs for years?

and if you will be finally done at some point the gear is just few % better and will cost by then 10k euro to make :)

so my thoughs atm is just abandon this shit and play a reasonable game that don't treat us like dirt

SoVvjsU.png

• Dumbest idea ever. It seems they are trying to win some kind of award for bringing worst patches and ideas.

And gzz on useless dia promos, I for once won't buy and I know many more who did not as well all because of the new peak system and undoable

INI. And now you even put all events at the same time as well, really I have no words for this level of intelligence . And thanks for ruining the usual

XP/TP event which many were waiting for due to holidays. (I am talking about those people that need those XP/TP events, not someone that has

farmed / invested his whole life in rom and has no real life since they can farm 12 hours a day).

Many people I know are already considering to stop playing this game now, atleast FAILFORGE achieved that goal so GZZ on that.

• those that got the preq done stopped helping rest

No surprise here, right? And it's only going to get worse and worse in time... :(

Just a theory: they wanted to allow speeding up leveling to 100, but keep normal speed from 100 up. What awaits us is a permanent 100 times XP/TP bonus. If you start a new character you would be able to level to lvl 100 much faster, and then from 100 up it will be the normal speed. What do you think, could this be the GF's plan?

------------- NAWIA - najlepszy polski serwer! ;) -------------

• Many people I know are already considering to stop playing this game now, atleast FAILFORGE achieved that goal so GZZ on that.

actually several friends left after they seen the new patch and sworn they will never log again

utter disaster it is

no idea who comes up with these bright ideas that keeps driving players away but they have no idea about the game that is for sure

SoVvjsU.png

• I think Peak EXP reduction have to be changed to 1/5 or 1/10 maximum! is not possible to "Be Slaves on new GAME patch" for next 300 hours of my/our lives!

And about PREQuest! here is ONE simple explanation: not possible for majority (80%) of players!

I have Quest done! On two character! Im not crying for myself!

There is easy and simple "Elegant" way for Gameforge to "Save situation" with this new system and even MAKE it Win/wim!

"Make second option/condition for finish the quest = donate 100.000.000 gold to Quest NPS" !

There is a lot of gold on old servers .... redusing it will be WIN for gameforge and i believe many will use this way! From other side .. Real hardcore endgamers can still make it normal way buy killing bosses!

But ... there is But i think and comunity will support me "Boss drop items have to be 100% drop"!

• Its abit funnny. Some guilds and player came back to play new content. But its kinda locked and needs tons of hours of grinding. And not only xp grind but also lower lvl ini grind where quest drop item drops rarerer then hd legs.

So will they stay and grind or say bb and wil go back to where they was in this last year?

Make last bosses on hard mode give lots of experience, like 1,000,000 peak point (it probably should vary or most will concentrate on ToS runs only). This would be a perfect motivation for people to improve their gear, buy transformation pots ets. And easier for not-endgame-yet players to get involved.

This is interesting, xp from boss would be cool. But why it should be last boss? So only 10% of player could get that xp? What about guys who are not taken to runs are they left to do dailys or st easy farm? It feels like now all this new update locks out so many players. Like if you dont do runs and farm peak quest. There nopoint to even look at new content rather then port there and farm some mobs or do quests for fun. All this peak thing is only for few chosen ones like Utu?

What I suggest! Is make peak quest available for more player then the ones who can burn ibp or st. Also peak quest for ordinary players are not to farming new ini. But cause its fun to lvl and farm available goal and be like rest, rather then check chars with 100(1) and think whats that, and why he cant get it.
    Lets dream , GF will update peak lvls for future and it will be like 100 (30) or so. New content and new zone, new levels. So the ones who cant grind hm inis for rare quest item are again locked out of all this leveling fun? All game fun will stop at dailys and minigames till you geared enough to almoust solo dps any of those hm inis? OR must deal with cocky gamers like Utu guild and beg them to lets you join for some runs?

You can read it even at DE forum, its same thing. Some think that they are something better then other cause they are at place created by other players. They call themself endgmers, but when i chek thier gear its looks so bad that I wana puke from it. And wonder how come thees players can do even goh. Half of them are carryd by 1-2 normal ones but all spams chanels and forums about how this peak lvl is for endgame only. And other players are not meant to be there. Well here is reality half them not worthy to be at dps groups more then supports or sw title users, also half of those guys are not even worthy supports. Like i remmber most of them was so ussless that when was trained at runs and was asked why you didnot do as told they got offended and even didnot spoke or rage quit. And all what was asked is just to do thier job or comunicate if anything is not clear. Im sure ot taked quit a time and nerwes to get thees guys, now "endamers" there. :D So to read some bs about who deservs what is realy funny.

Make quest item tradable, sellable!!!! So if you cant farm it atleast you can get it other way and proceed with other for new cap.

• Make quest item tradable, sellable!!!! So if you cant farm it atleast you can get it other way and proceed with other for new cap.

here i totally agree! and this change can be added !

make quest item 100% to everyone in party EVEN after quest is done!

make NPS to finish quest for 100kk and ...... let people Sell items as well if you think you can buy/sell item for some 25kk good, fine, verry well! More option to complete 1 goal is a fondation of any MMRPG ... otherwise we are .. just RPG! A single story line ... no "Chose" option while questing! is not a set of variations NO is Pipe one way IN and qne way OUT(quit this game) you need 6x int/matt +24 weapon accessory (more = beter) ... and thats it!

So this time Please give us "options" for finishing this quest

• Why should ppl be able to buy content? System is fine how it is now, you have to actually play with other players in an MMO. What's wrong with that? Also 100kk is nothing, you can make that in a couple of weeks doing dailies on a few chars. You don't have to be some endgame dps to do ST, IBP, or TOS. Runs need support classes like Wl/M, M/Wl and other buffers.

• What other player you are mentioning Aklt :D? Same group you have every day :D? Wonder how many runs you will need to provide 350 members with peak quest items :D Or you help out only your ini group and also will all 12 will get quest done?

You as carryr of your guild are responsible for those other guys to get peak quest + alts chars. Its realy interesting how aktls guild will manage to farm so many quest drops with 20% drop rate :d.

• Another suggestion for peak EXP.

Increase total exp gained if mobs are killed in a party. Maybe only for those who have peak buff. There are several viable options.

Motivation. The way things are now most players are going to farm peak exp by killing easy mode mobs. Which is boring and is far from entertainment. Also support classes are left out. Making pro dps gear only to get around an artificial limitation looks pretty silly. And asking someone "how about you will be farming 4 years instead of 2 because i'm too slow to kill mobs?" is not the way player relations are strengthened.

With increased exp people will still have to spend same time grinding but going in parties will be much more fun for everyone.

PS. To extend the idea in my previous post how about his. Players can take sort of once-per-day quest which gives good exp for killing hard mode last boss in IBP, TOS, ST. This will encourage players to make more runs. And this will make it easier for others to get involved with endgame.

• Sounds a bit like witch spell: "And exp will be counted only if killer is 6th son of 6th son and killing only with LEFT hand under full moon light between 28 and 29Th september......" We need simple salution FAST and easy (change few simbols in code not NEW bugs) XD

• idk got feel drop event end lets farm ST easy solo "agin" 1 run like 2min sometime a little more is ok but after 1h got bored by saw exp bar and owerbuffed 3500or something exp/kill i am sure i will not annoy self by this ..farm card is ok kill mob then another type mob but farm carzy amount hour same easy mod no thx then stand by hurry i am alone in pt who hit peak lvl 5 all other stand on lvl 1 amazing idea

even yday tested normal mod 100/5 ET hit boss only whit 2 acc rune druid acc buff...i will not imagine hm mod ..where lvl 5 peak still nothing

at end is like what RW give you whit left hand take out by right hand ....and is not joke all what i can say thx for useless new map