Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Why don't put it 100% ? As we didn't farmed those inis enough over the years.. and after that it's still not over cause we have to farm billions of xp to be able to do the ini on HM mode. That's certainly not what ppl want and ask for on the new content .. We want ini with hard strats like old ones back in the days , and not farming for days.. for what ? Maybe an ini that doesn't have strat at all and it's just burst "strat" ? Let's hope that there will be changes quick before more ppl left the game :/

• I Just wonder as many others, do GF have people with even a little bit IQ or some braincells. Do you guys seriously think we have the time to farm

billions of xp "forget the xp events that wont even help this" If you really think then I will quit this game soon as well. plus what about people who

have 0 quests?. Oh wait u will eventually sell something again in Item shop for it, another way to make newbies quit game when they see this.

Aditionally Some people have no time so they buy things (like me) to catch up to grinders, which is paying for most of ROM. Now you come up with

some stupid idea of making them stop playing rom.

Now you see why i wonder if GF people have even few braincells left or not. "I dont need to go into more details as someone with a bit of

intelligence can think of all the possible downsides of this.

I sure don't need to explain the most irresponsible way of putting events all together at once then 0 for months. Do you really think a day has 50

hours and people can do all events, even if they dont have a life outside rom? IF so do explain.

• If killing a Mob allows everyone to get the necessary drop when it comes to Elite Skills, then killing a Boss under the Peak Level process should do the same.

We're talking character leveling here... not weapon or armor improvements.

• I don't wanna go any instance, I just wanna have something to do with the experience. Why not auto-complete the prequest? Let people who wanna farm the new instance go to do it (wont be fast anyway, they still have to get the 5 lvls) and the ones like me who doesn't wanna farm any instance at all have something to do with the exp points from dailies.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• The new instance "New Pantheon" has been added.
      • The instance will offer 3 difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard modes.
      • The New Pantheon difficulties are balanced around different Peak Levels following a progression.

If you don't want to farm the new instance, why do you want the peak levels in the first place?

• The New Pantheon difficulties are balanced around different Peak Levels following a progression.

If you don't want to farm the new instance, why do you want the peak levels in the first place?

Because maybe we just enjoy running the latest dungeon, not spending 120+ hours of hardcore grinding in order to actually do what we enjoy doing in RoM.

My guild was really looking forward to coming back just to run the new dungeon. We're all either working or have school and do not have the time required for this massive grind. This 'Peak Level' system has single-handedly caused my entire guild to pretty much quit the game for good because none of us are interested in doing content that has been further gated beyond the ridiculous gear requirements for endgame. We've slogged through this game for hundreds - if not thousands of hours - and spent hundreds to thousands of $$$ in order to actually do this. We want to be able to delve right into what we want to do - running dungeons.

In the long history of GameForge screwups, this is the single worst one that we can think of. Y'all are SO disconnected from your playerbase it's like y'all are purposefully TRYING to get people to stop playing the game. I found it funny at first, but not anymore. This is downright ridiculous.

Reni Veteran. Pretty much retired at this point.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W

Edited once, last by Elebrith ().

Cause there is nothing better to do with exp points since years ago.

Also, peak levels may have a relation with the new instance, but aren't all about that for the few things the official notes said.

Examples:

Current Peak Level cap is 5. In the future updates, the level cap will be increased and new exclusive Peak Levels gear item will be added.

Peak values are linked to bonus buffs for movement speed, gold and drop rate as well as attribute increases for your character.

The upper limit currently available is Peak Level 5.

You can play solo and still want those things, is not all about running inis.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited 2 times, last by Tam_Cry ().

• RAScrn-Shot-20191220-125805.png

Hey, have some questions! 1. How i get gold drop increase if mobs in this game not even droping gold?

2. Peak experience points can be get from what types of gaming? Mob killing, quests? If so, then potions and buffs for getting more exp work for peak exp same as for usual exp?

3. Anything else that affects this? Like maybe getting peak exp points while u lvling any crafting skills or getting lvl up at crafting skills?

newbie w/m 8)

• RAScrn-Shot-20191220-125805.png

Hey, have some questions! 1. How i get gold drop increase if mobs in this game not even droping gold?

2. Peak experience points can be get from what types of gaming? Mob killing, quests? If so, then potions and buffs for getting more exp work for peak exp same as for usual exp?

3. Anything else that affects this? Like maybe getting peak exp points while u lvling any crafting skills or getting lvl up at crafting skills?

A1: You don't, we have reported this issue.

A2: Ep buffs and potions work.

• Also this 1/100 getting of exp is just :S Looks like unreal to lvl up even 1 peak lvl, cause u need exp equal to ~120 lvl ups from 100 to 101 to get 1 peak lvl (from 5 avalable:S) with this numbers, even 1\10 would be hard, but 1/100 looks insane and something that can't be done at all even with all buffs, food, etc.

newbie w/m 8)

• Hello all!

Regarding Peak levels, it is per character and you dont have to lvl it up per class. It is only displayed when char has class combination that is 100/100 level so lower level classes should still gain normal exp.

• and the amount of exp to get to level it up will be like this? meh this is useless getting ignored everytime i try to get some answers atleast write you dont know will remove my forum account dont get anything from here anyway.

Edited once, last by Arcanenl ().

• Hello all!

Regarding Peak levels, it is per character and you dont have to lvl it up per class. It is only displayed when char has class combination that is 100/100 level so lower level classes should still gain normal exp.

u readed my post at all? X( Looks like unreal to lvl up even 1 peak lvl, cause u need exp equal to ~120 lvl ups from 100 to 101 to get 1 peak lvl <X<X<X

newbie w/m 8)

• SO is it plan to change the amount of xp needed for peak lvl soon ? If not , the game is gonna die for sure because no one would spend months to farm billions of xp. Does Gameforge really tought it was reasonnable amounts of xp ? Even if the amount is set to a classic lvl up (100+ Millions xp) it's gonna be a long way to be able to enter in the ini cause most of players already complete quests from previous maps so only new one left..

Let's make an official poll to know if ppl want a change for the peak lvl or not !

• If you don't want to farm the new instance, why do you want the peak levels in the first place?

A little bit of thinking may be helpful. ;) After Chassizz the next zone might contain targets with level 101, 102 or even more. PLayers who have got Level 101, 102 or more will sell items with higher level. Without peak levels Players like me will be stuck at level 100 - not able to buy better items, not able to fight successful enemies with higher level. That means, sooner or later Player like me will quit the game.....X(

• What could be better than a system that rewards the elite? Whilst letting the riff-raff know that they are not wanted.

Whatever, just use your Codex transport book. What's really interesting is that the mobs do not drop any gear, white, green, or blue.

I have to agree. I am pretty sure I will never finish this quest. Even if I did, I am not in one of the handful of guilds that will EVERY see the inside of New Pantheon. Gotta wonder if it is time to go do something else.

A basic tenet of this game, since beta, has been that pay-2-play is optional, not required. There was NOTHING, other than cosmetics, that you could not do as a solo free player given enough time and effort. Now they have released something you cannot do without being surrounded by whales. /shakeshead

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

Edited once, last by Toboto: Did an employee/volunteer really ask that of people that spend money(cash) in this game? No matter why, if to wear new gear, get new stats, or just quest in new zones is a strange comment to people that pat for this Game tp continue. I understand you guys are wanting to try and keep players more then the usual week when new zones/instances come out. As a lot return complete zone, clear instance then leave till next time. But this is Epic Failure, mark my words! You will lose the guys that return for new zone and the daily players due to frustration at not being able to enjoy Full Game. Comment like this do not endear Game to us either!! ().

• Did an employee/volunteer really ask that of people that spend money(cash) in this game? No matter why, if to wear new gear, get new stats, or just quest in new zones is a strange comment to people that pay for this Game to continue. I understand you guys are wanting to try and keep players more then the usual week when new zones/instances come out. As a lot return complete zone, clear instance then leave till next time. But this is Epic Failure, mark my words! You will lose the guys that return for new zone and the daily players due to frustration at not being able to enjoy Full Game. Comment like this do not endear Game to us either!!