Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Korin

If you tell me to ask the question again, it is that you have not read me or the rest of the players and that is a lack of respect for all of us. Read up and you will see all the questions.

• Korin

If you tell me to ask the question again, it is that you have not read me or the rest of the players and that is a lack of respect for all of us. Read up and you will see all the questions.

We do respect you, and that is the reason why I ask you to summarize the topic and raise a question again.

• I tell you our experience yesterday taking out items to complete the mission that unlocks the summit level system. Between 9:15 p.m. and 11:42 p.m. we gave 8 passes to Sepulcher (to Anubis Ghost). In those past 8 the lot of the mission item was totally random. In a couple of passes he gave the item to 3 people of the party, in others to 2, in one to 1 and in the last to no one. I understand that 8 passes is an already significant sample to see that it goes from 3 to 0 the amount of items you can give. It is not normal for you to be forced to search for items for weeks (luck is sometimes very treacherous) in instances that you already have more than overcome. Then there are teammates who play seasons but have their characters ready for endgame content ... when they return and we are all already at peak levels it will force us to pass so that luck dictates if the stone falls to the returning players ... neither It is reasonable.

The system may like more or less. We are bored of having to go back to 3 instances that we have already shaken each day for 1 year each of the last two to be able to raise levels and be able to go to the last. It is not very reasonable, for us it is surpassed content and it is boring.

If you look at it from the perspective of a small guild or people who play alone or in small groups, what they achieve with this is to directly marginalize all those players. If the system guaranteed the mission stone for the whole party, we could even consider helping people from other unions to take out the stones but in this random way we will not do it because it would be months to get bored repeating the same instances that we already have very views.

If we look to the future you see similarities with the chain mission within Belathis ... but a late fix is a bad fix. Let's say that after a month or two they put the climb to the top level open to all ... and the time lost by us in going around to take out the blissful stone? Who makes up for that?

The solutions are now and if the summit level is going to be so it will be forever and if you are going to vary it now and giving fast and extensive information that pity the notes of the patch you put. It is sad that we who are simple players explain better when we organize an event of hiding or sale in pieces the conditions and other characteristics that those responsible for the game and this I do not say but other players have told us. You should reflect because it is not so difficult to communicate better with the community, you just have to put laziness aside and type.

It would be good if some GM or the CM informed if the drop of the mission item is going to be changed, the exp to raise the summit levels ... many unknowns and few people that face. I do not need a GM to enter Ibergard to be interesting without providing any information when asked by players but to people who solve problems and situations that affect the playability of an important part of the population of a server.

By the way, it is very good that you put events but put Summits, Christmas event, Dasein labyrinth, server of lightning fast and pts and drop event all together when the rest of the year there are months in which there is no event (except the always repeated) is an exaggeration. Share the content so that people have time to play these events if you do not put them at all because you do not work or study or it is impossible to have time for everything and even if you had it, I do not think it is too healthy to be so connected for hours Or any game.

Greetings and I remain (like the rest of the players) waiting for solutions.

Let's say that after a month or two they put the climb to the top level open to all ... and the time lost by us in going around to take out the blissful stone? Who makes up for that?

There is no answer to this question at this point of time.

Let's say that after a month or two they put the climb to the top level open to all ... and the time lost by us in going around to take out the blissful stone? Who makes up for that?

atleast answer a question you know the answer to.

• Do you think it's normal for a change as substantial and important as the summit levels to have such ambiguous and indefinite patch notes?

In my guild we have organized player events for players and the information we give is infinitely more complete. The level of information is so low that it seems you have no idea what changes runawaker has made in the game you sell.

Ask me, let's see.

They send a basic worker to respond to decisions made by a CEO. They just need to paint a target on her face ... unfortunate

Ask me, let's see.

My initial writing is full of questions to answer and you don't answer any. Can you answer any?

• where is the info about how peak level works? we need to get level 5 peak level to go to newest ini on HARDMODE? and if yes where we gonna find the exp for leveling it up? there is 138kk to get for 1 level, and the rate is 1/100 that means in one map there is like 15kk exp for peak system. so where do we grab those other 123kk ?

• where is the info about how peak level works? we need to get level 5 peak level to go to newest ini on HARDMODE? and if yes where we gonna find the exp for leveling it up? there is 138kk to get for 1 level, and the rate is 1/100 that means in one map there is like 15kk exp for peak system. so where do we grab those other 123kk ?

Prolly plvl ezmode inis or running an instance where you get tp? Daily quests perhaps? Just my guess.

Ask me, let's see.

My initial writing is full of questions to answer and you don't answer any. Can you answer any?

Korin answered all sentences where you put a questionmark at the end.

Prolly plvl ezmode inis or running an instance where you get tp? Daily quests perhaps? Just my guess.

you dont have a clue about the amount i see

you dont have a clue about the amount i see

Not really no, the way you describe it it takes 78h, which is insane ofc. But then again, I havent completed the quest, so I don't know what the fk the peak system even is. There is prolly some introduction to the system once you have finished the quest (i'd hope atleast).

• Code
    1. the only thing I can tell Korin better not to answer is one saying you are smarter when you hear it
  • One more idea about peak experience.

What if it's not decreased in the party but every player gets it same as solo? This way healers and other support classes won't have to make top dps gear to match progressing speed.